Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryIs David Lang Promoting Good Government and a Balanced Budget? Coolte22Latest imagesSearchIs David Lang Promoting Good Government and a Balanced Budget? Coolte24Log inRegister

Is David Lang Promoting Good Government and a Balanced Budget?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mouthpiece
Power Poster
Power Poster
mouthpiece

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Is David Lang Promoting Good Government and a Balanced Budget? Empty
PostSubject: Is David Lang Promoting Good Government and a Balanced Budget?   Is David Lang Promoting Good Government and a Balanced Budget? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:58 pm

I have been told that people frequently say that is just "Frauenshuh" and my complaints are dismissed. For almost 30 years I have been silent to this lack of respect shown usually by people who oppose me. I believe in good government and as a political science major from a Christian University I believe that it is my responsibility as a political scientist and Christian to promote good government.

It is no different than being an accountant and wanting the books in the black. Or a doctor who seeks the best medical facility possible. I will continue through this site and through my office to promote good government.

The most recent abuse of the city web site is just another failure of the current City Adminstrator. This administrator has taken an oath to follow the Laws of the State of Minnesota and follow the Ordinances of the city.

Instead in an effort to protect his job, he with the assistance of Ms. Oakes, contrive an ill-conceived plan to promote certain candidates. The incumbents who selected Mr. Lang. Blair Johnson and Nick Anderson have long supported Mr. Lang and have done nothing to insist he move to Ortonville.

I will not personalize my thoughts of Mr. Lang personally. I will say that he does not promote good government. He does not promote accountability. Ms. Oakes has long had problems determining what is her job and what can she do personally. This new controversy and her own posts demonstrates an employee out of control.

Where is Mr. Lang? Ms. Oakes has also linked from the city site to Twitter, a web site blog. Are Blogs accurate?. Yet Ms. Oakes personally linked to Twitter. This was not a city Twitter site. It was Ms. Oakes' link.

This is bad government, with bad leadership, with ill-conceived efforts to support city employees candidates.

We need to elect people who are going to change this and now is the time.
Back to top Go down

Is David Lang Promoting Good Government and a Balanced Budget?
Page 1 of 1