Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryA couple new believers... Coolte22Latest imagesSearchA couple new believers... Coolte24Log inRegister

A couple new believers...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joelie hicks
Power Poster
Power Poster
joelie hicks

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-09-21

A couple new believers... Empty
PostSubject: A couple new believers...   A couple new believers... Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:48 am

One of my dd's parents in law were visiting in California recently. When they returned one of the things they could not stop talking about was the stench of the cafos out there. Living in an urban area, they had no idea what these places were like.
My dd told them that they could vote for a change 3 times a day. Their food choices make a difference.
So they have switched to organic dairy products, making sure that they are from a company that buys from small producers. they are telling their friends.
It is a wonderful example of 'each one, teach one'.
Back to top Go down
gks
gks

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-30

A couple new believers... Empty
PostSubject: New Believers!   A couple new believers... Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:56 pm

I wonder if anyone explained to them that they could have found the "Show Place" to visit. You know, that one that is keep odor free, spotless, shinny clean! The one they will take you to for a tour. But then, they really did find out what true CAFO's are. Stinking messes that no one really cares to clean up, get rid of the smells and keep in good repair. They got to smell what lagoons really are. Swimming pools of crap that poisons the water and the air.
Back to top Go down

A couple new believers...
Page 1 of 1