Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryHow does one get a Signature? Coolte22Latest imagesSearchHow does one get a Signature? Coolte24Log inRegister

How does one get a Signature?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lightninboy
Super Poster
Super Poster

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-10-04

How does one get a Signature? Empty
PostSubject: How does one get a Signature?   How does one get a Signature? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:36 pm

I tried to add a Signature in my Profile, but I didn't see it show up on my next post.
Back to top Go down
computerwhiz
Admin
Admin
computerwhiz

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: How does one get a Signature?   How does one get a Signature? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:06 pm

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

Go to profile and click "Preferences." One of the options you have is to attach your signature to all your posts automatically.

Keep in mind that if you made any posts before making your signature you have to add it to each one manually by clicking "Edit" on the post, then going to options and selecting the "Attach Signature" option.
Back to top Go down
http://bigstonelakearearoyalty.blogspot.com
Lady Hawk
Admin
Admin
Lady Hawk

Number of posts : 622
Job/hobbies : Wife/Mother
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: How to make a signature.   How does one get a Signature? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:47 pm

For those who need a more specific explanation here it is.

A signature is a comment, quote, lyric, scripture or whatever you want that appeals to you, at the end of every post.

To make your quote go to "My profile." You will find it in your ID box on the top right of the page. The little white "My profile" is in the bottom left of the ID box. When you click on that there will be a row of white tabs and one of them says "Signature." click on that one. You will then have two areas. The top one says "Preview" and the bottom one says "Edit signature."

In the white box under "Edit signature" you can put in your favorite expression. Click on preview to see how it will look. When you have the signature you want then click on save. You now have a signature but are not finished yet. There is one more step.

After you have made the signature then you need to go to "Preferences" in your Profile. It is the white tab just to the left of the "Signature."

One of the options a little more than halfway down is "Always attach my signature." Click on the "Yes"

You now will have your signature attached to every post that you make from now on automatically.

If you have made posts already and want your signature attached to them then go to your post and click on "Edit." Scroll down to "options" and click on the white plus button on the far right. Click on the "Attach Signature" option. Your signature will be attached to that post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How does one get a Signature?   How does one get a Signature? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How does one get a Signature?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums :: The Online Community :: Using the Forums-
Jump to: