Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryOrtonville Economic Development Authority Recent Accomplishments Coolte22Latest imagesSearchOrtonville Economic Development Authority Recent Accomplishments Coolte24Log inRegister

Ortonville Economic Development Authority Recent Accomplishments

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mouthpiece
Power Poster
Power Poster
mouthpiece

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Ortonville Economic Development Authority Recent Accomplishments Empty
PostSubject: Who has criticized EDA   Ortonville Economic Development Authority Recent Accomplishments Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:27 pm

Who has criticized EDA

I think if you read the rest of the threads instead of making outlandish statements and attempt to portray this forum as against Ortonville read the threads.

I agree with Mustang when he says we need to come together in hard times. The problem with the approach used is their is a lack of listening to opposing sides. I have volunteered to seat on committees for economic development for 28 years. My background in law school is economic development and agricultural law. I have testified in United States Congressional Hearings on Rural Development I believe at least twice in Sioux City, Iowa and numerous 10-15 times in St. Paul.

We have a different value system.

This site warned the city council over two months ago that the method they were moving the money around was dangerous given the economic downturn. We have been proven to be correct and even at the meeting in January the Mayor asked the city clerk if the money had been spent.

Your attempt to permeate the site with a lot of lose facts does not address the main issue that must be discussed in a reasonable and mature way not a lambastic over powering way.

Quite frankly this is why Ortonville cannot get along with others. It attempts to overpower and personalize. This is what you do two years ago and you again personalize the issue.

I think you are saying that economic development should be more important than the court administration, police department, city water and sewer and city employees.

I respectfully disagree. Can you do the same?
Back to top Go down
computerwhiz
Admin
Admin
computerwhiz

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Ortonville Economic Development Authority Recent Accomplishments   Ortonville Economic Development Authority Recent Accomplishments Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:04 pm

The post that was here was deleted because it was considered a personal attack and spam.
Back to top Go down
http://bigstonelakearearoyalty.blogspot.com
Artie Arndt
Artie Arndt

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Poor decision   Ortonville Economic Development Authority Recent Accomplishments Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:46 pm

Lets not be deleting posts that are just simply agreeing with myself. Don't be a rally killer. Hang in there kiddo!
Back to top Go down
mouthpiece
Power Poster
Power Poster
mouthpiece

Number of posts : 721

PostSubject: Now on two threads attacking children   Ortonville Economic Development Authority Recent Accomplishments Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:54 pm

Now attacking children on two threads. This is how you bully and we are not intimidated. These attacks are the reason we need law enforcement.

As for you, we are exposing you and your cronies for who you are. People reading these threads, is this the kind of man you will listen too or do business with.

A real man with real power. Imagine he is fighting with children and he honestly believes he is winning.

There is no known cure for this man or mouse. Think of the courage he is displaying.

Keep up the posts Artie your colors are shining.

We have deliberately exposed you for who you are. Just like we did two years ago. A man who fights with children.
Back to top Go down
Artie Arndt
Artie Arndt

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Economic Development   Ortonville Economic Development Authority Recent Accomplishments Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:28 pm

lolololol. Are you serious? Are you that desperate that you need to attempt to twist things into a child attack case? C'mon mouthpeiece. The only child I am having some fun with is you! And it has been great fun! We started the discussion with you asking me to post facts and I did. And now that you are mad that the facts are exposed you turn it personal??? Wow! Speaking of true colors, several have seen your sillyness over the duration of the day. I spent my time posting facts while you kept throwing rocks. The moderator of this site will delete any attacks, just click the report button. Your painted picture of me is a personal attack and false and probably not consistant with what others feel. I pride myself in my involvement in the Chamber of Commerce, Walleye Club, Church, youth programs and city committees. I also pride myself with my successful marriage and raising my 4 beautiful children. If you want to paint other pictures, go ahead. I really wish you would go to the topics such as Economic Development and Local law enforcement and look at some of the facts I posted. It would help educate you on future posts.
Back to top Go down
daniw
daniw

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Ortonville Economic Development Authority Recent Accomplishments   Ortonville Economic Development Authority Recent Accomplishments Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:52 am

I think mouthpiece should change her name to "All I do is run my mouth" Give it up mouthpiece, you are a complete joke.

I also agree with Artie, hes asked to post facts, and when he does they turn it around and lash back at hime.
Back to top Go down
computerwhiz
Admin
Admin
computerwhiz

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Ortonville Economic Development Authority Recent Accomplishments   Ortonville Economic Development Authority Recent Accomplishments Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:14 am

HEY! You are way off topic people.

Save your barn brawls for the barn.

This is a place for intelligent and civil conversation, lets keep it that way.

Get off topic anymore and this thread will be locked.
Back to top Go down
http://bigstonelakearearoyalty.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ortonville Economic Development Authority Recent Accomplishments   Ortonville Economic Development Authority Recent Accomplishments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ortonville Economic Development Authority Recent Accomplishments
Page 1 of 1