A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchLog inRegister

Share | 

A cell phone allergy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Hawk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 622
Job/hobbies : Wife/Mother
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: A cell phone allergy?   Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:01 am

I have personally noted some unusual health related effects coming from my cell phone. When I carried my cell phone in my right pocket for a day my right leg felt like it swelled up. It became very painful to walk and I could't bend it. I would stop putting my cell phone in my pocket and in two days my leg was fine. This happened a few times and so I stopped carrying my cell phone on me.

A few months ago I tried carrying my new phone on my left side pocket. At first there didn't seem to be any reaction. However a week ago my left shoulder froze up and I hadn't been doing anything unusual. I couldn't raise my arm or stretch it out to pick up anything. The first thing to question was the cell phone. At one point my left wrist and ring finger began hurting where my watch and ring were. As these are metal and were near the cell phone I wondered if that had a connection. The wrist and finger stopped hurting within 30 minutes of taking the watch and ring off. This encouraged me to stop wearing my cell phone four days ago and now my shoulder is much better and I can raise it and extend my arm.

Now I try to keep my cell phone from being to close to me all the time and put it in my purse or in my jacket pocket. Guess cell phones don't agree with me. Would this be considered a cell phone allergy?

Our citizens may be deceived for awhile, and have been deceived;
but as long as the presses can be protected,
we may trust to them for light.
- Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down

A cell phone allergy?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1