Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryH1N1...the Shot or not? Coolte22Latest imagesSearchH1N1...the Shot or not? Coolte24Log inRegister

H1N1...the Shot or not?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
joelie hicks
Power Poster
Power Poster
joelie hicks

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-09-21

H1N1...the Shot or not? Empty
PostSubject: H1N1...the Shot or not?   H1N1...the Shot or not? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:40 am

What is your opinion on the seasonal flu or H1N1 shot? Will you get one?
Back to top Go down
mouthpiece
Power Poster
Power Poster
mouthpiece

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Why not?   H1N1...the Shot or not? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:56 pm

I know that I will be attacked by LindaS but staff here at my office and my reading leaves me with a pit in my stomach.

I am afraid of the shots side effects especially for those who are the most vulnerable, children.

I have read all kinds of threads and I am not convinced that the government has done a thorough job.

What concerns me more is how the White House has prior to this weekend spun the H1N1 as no big deal.

My answer: I will continue to read and make the decision when I have to.

By the way, I am convinced that the government can not even do a good job on this issue and we want to trust them with national helathcare?
Back to top Go down
computerwhiz
Admin
Admin
computerwhiz

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: H1N1...the Shot or not?   H1N1...the Shot or not? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:13 pm

Generally, when it comes to shots it seems to me there is a very high risk of them doing more harm than good, especially in children and the people with lower immune systems.

I don't actually know the risks of the H1N1 vaccine, and it is just being released so the side effects and reactions to it are to my knowledge unknown.

But, I've been exposed to and had H1N1, so I think I'll live, and skip the shot.

I understand that once you've had it (H1N1) once, you can't get it again because the body has become immune to it.
Back to top Go down
http://bigstonelakearearoyalty.blogspot.com
Reporter
Super Poster
Super Poster
Reporter

Number of posts : 241
Job/hobbies : Report the news.
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Another Insight Into the Concerns of Parents   H1N1...the Shot or not? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:34 am

I thought this link from Kelo-Land news provides the most recent story on the topic.

http://www.keloland.com/NewsDetail6162.cfm?Id=91974
Back to top Go down
Lady Hawk
Admin
Admin
Lady Hawk

Number of posts : 622
Job/hobbies : Wife/Mother
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Mercury in the H1N1 vaccine?   H1N1...the Shot or not? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:08 pm

I was reading on the internet and saw some articles on the H1N1 vaccine. Evidently it contains thimerosal which is a form of mercury.

Thimerosal is different from the kind of mercury found in nature, such as in fish, which is methylmercury. Thimerasol contains ethylmercury. The following article talks about the theimerosal in the vaccine but still sees the vaccine as safe. Is the Flu Vaccine Safe? doctor

Some people find the mercury as a problem and an opposing view point can be found here at Natural News. And here at Infowars.com no no no

There are laws that the food you eat must have all the ingredients identified on the package. Most people never see the package that the vaccine comes in. However you are entitled to see it. You might consider before taking any vaccine to ask your health care provider to show you the package and the insert so that you can read for yourself the ingredients and the side effects. The vaccine package has an insert and you have the right to read it. read
Back to top Go down
Lady Hawk
Admin
Admin
Lady Hawk

Number of posts : 622
Job/hobbies : Wife/Mother
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: MSG in vaccines....   H1N1...the Shot or not? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:52 am

nurse If you do a google search and enter "msg vaccines" you will get a list of websites that talk about MSG in vaccines. Including the mist shot for H1N!. Check out the information. Here is one site that talks about it but it is worth it to check other sources also truthinlabeling.org doctor

Now we find that not only does the H1n1 vaccine have mercury but it also has MSG. Ai-yi-yi keep it away from me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H1N1...the Shot or not?   H1N1...the Shot or not? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

H1N1...the Shot or not?
Page 1 of 1