Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGallerySioux Falls & Fargo Merge Health Care Coolte22Latest imagesSearchSioux Falls & Fargo Merge Health Care Coolte24Log inRegister

Sioux Falls & Fargo Merge Health Care

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reporter
Super Poster
Super Poster
Reporter

Number of posts : 241
Job/hobbies : Report the news.
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Sioux Falls & Fargo Merge Health Care Empty
PostSubject: Sioux Falls & Fargo Merge Health Care   Sioux Falls & Fargo Merge Health Care Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:22 am

Fargo's MeritCare and Sioux Falls Sanford Health are combining. The new system will be called Sanford Health & MeritCare and will transport medical personnel between locations. They will serve ND, SD, MN, IA, and NE

You can read about it at

Health Care System Merger Nears Finish Line
Back to top Go down
Reporter
Super Poster
Super Poster
Reporter

Number of posts : 241
Job/hobbies : Report the news.
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Sioux Falls & Fargo Merge Health Care   Sioux Falls & Fargo Merge Health Care Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:35 am

Here is a more detailed article about the merger.

Sanford-MeritCare makes it official.
Back to top Go down
lightninboy
Super Poster
Super Poster

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Sioux Falls & Fargo Merge Health Care   Sioux Falls & Fargo Merge Health Care Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:08 pm

I think I am against this merger. They ran ads on TV telling about it. I think that was a waste of money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sioux Falls & Fargo Merge Health Care   Sioux Falls & Fargo Merge Health Care Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sioux Falls & Fargo Merge Health Care
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums :: Lets talk: Regional News and topics of interest-
Jump to: