Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryThoughts of the City Election Coolte22Latest imagesSearchThoughts of the City Election Coolte24Log inRegister

Thoughts of the City Election

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mouthpiece
Power Poster
Power Poster
mouthpiece

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Thoughts of the City Election Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts of the City Election   Thoughts of the City Election Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:00 pm

As the city website was busy campaigning for clients they forgot to tell the voters where to vote. Can someone help?

As we go to vote, some voters will vote because of entitlements from EDA, the Chamber or the Mayor has promised. If that is how you vote remember the broken promises.

If you are voting totally for the person, politicians disappoint us.

May I boldly suggest that we vote for good government. A government that responds and listens to the public. That allows the public to own the project and take back the direction of the community.

I have to laugh when others attempt to label me. I am not a hammer. For many people these last few years I have been the cushion so the hammer of bad government does not hurt its innocent citizens.

Bad government exploits the innocent and when a lawyer has to appear as many times as I have this past year it is a reflection of Mr Lang and the three ring circus they call city hall.

VOTE FOR GOOD GOVERNMENT AS YOU GO TO THE POLLS. THAT IS THE REFERENDUM IN THIS ELECTION.
Back to top Go down

Thoughts of the City Election
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums :: Big Stone Lake Area :: Ortonville, MN :: Ortonville News :: Archive :: Archive 08-09-
Jump to: