Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGallerySister Mary Joseph's Missive to Me Coolte22Latest imagesSearchSister Mary Joseph's Missive to Me Coolte24Log inRegister

Sister Mary Joseph's Missive to Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zorro
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Zorro

Number of posts : 112
Job/hobbies : Education/Animal Rescue
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Sister Mary Joseph's Missive to Me Empty
PostSubject: Sister Mary Joseph's Missive to Me   Sister Mary Joseph's Missive to Me Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:37 pm

I have a good friend who is a nun in Wisconsin. She is a bundle of energy, always two inches off the ground and with the happiest smile I've ever seen -- she takes it with her everywhere.
She sent me this little piece she must've picked up from someone on the internet and I laughed 'til I cried -- it's funny, but so much MORE funny to imagine her saying it aloud.
I thought you'd enjoy it, too. Here goes --
"Well, now I don't know what to think any more. I called the crisis line to tell them I felt suicidal. I reached someone in Pakistan. It didn't go well. They got all excited and wanted to know if I could drive a truck...."
Back to top Go down

Sister Mary Joseph's Missive to Me
Page 1 of 1