Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryEurope to investigate Drug Companies influence in Pandemic Coolte22Latest imagesSearchEurope to investigate Drug Companies influence in Pandemic Coolte24Log inRegister

Europe to investigate Drug Companies influence in Pandemic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Hawk
Admin
Admin
Lady Hawk

Number of posts : 622
Job/hobbies : Wife/Mother
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Europe to investigate Drug Companies influence in Pandemic Empty
PostSubject: Europe to investigate Drug Companies influence in Pandemic   Europe to investigate Drug Companies influence in Pandemic Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:55 am

There are numerous videos on Europe investigating the influence of drug companies to have the World Health Organization to declare the swine-flu pandemic.

This is the other side of the news that should be reported to the public. I have included the "related video's" so that you can click on them for other stories after the video finishes playing.

According to the story 12,000 people have died worldwide of swine-flu and an average of 250,000 dies of the regular flu each year. (I have also heard that the figure is more like 150,000 to 200,000. Still far more than the swine-flu was.) It all reminds me of the swine-flu scare in the 1970's.

There are some places that are still giving away or selling the swine-flu shots.

Has anyone heard of the American Press talking about this story?
Back to top Go down
lightninboy
Super Poster
Super Poster

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Europe to investigate Drug Companies influence in Pandemic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Europe to investigate Drug Companies influence in Pandemic   Europe to investigate Drug Companies influence in Pandemic Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:03 pm

I've never gotten a flu shot and I intend to never get one.
Back to top Go down

Europe to investigate Drug Companies influence in Pandemic
Page 1 of 1