Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryHope for the future. Coolte22Latest imagesSearchHope for the future. Coolte24Log inRegister

Hope for the future.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joelie hicks
Power Poster
Power Poster
joelie hicks

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Hope for the future. Empty
PostSubject: Hope for the future.   Hope for the future. Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:07 am

check out www.farmtotableonline.org
locavore living is done by SD's own rebecca terk, small farmer extraordinaire.

A while back a young man stopped me and said, "Do you remember you told me to watch Food Inc.?" i replied in the affirmative and it turned out he really liked the movie. He comes from a farm family w/dairy cows, but wants to do things a little differently. I gave him a copy of Fresh, from my stash, so he could watch that. Now he has ordered some things on his own and plans to make a start. Next time I see him, I will tell him about the Farm Beginnings program. These young people are the true future of farming. Grant County, encourage these young men and women and watch our county grow!
Back to top Go down

Hope for the future.
Page 1 of 1