Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGallerySchool Board Meeting June 21 Coolte22Latest imagesSearchSchool Board Meeting June 21 Coolte24Log inRegister

School Board Meeting June 21

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bulldog
bulldog

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-08-16

School Board Meeting June 21 Empty
PostSubject: School Board Meeting June 21   School Board Meeting June 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:06 pm

Thank you School Board Meeting June 21 Icon_biggrin I know it was a hard decision to make, but it's the right one. Now the girls can enjoy the sport that they all love so much. It is too bad that it took so long for people to believe what the players had to say. I am looking forward to a new season and I know the girls are too. Good luck to you.School Board Meeting June 21 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
wiggles2
wiggles2

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-06-29

School Board Meeting June 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Board Meeting June 21   School Board Meeting June 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:55 pm

Bulldog I agree it was a hard decision for the school board to make, but I personally agree it was the right decision and it was long over due. I wish the very best to the Girls basketball team on their new exciting adventures. They always say out with the old and in with the new.
Back to top Go down

School Board Meeting June 21
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums :: Big Stone Lake Area :: Ortonville, MN :: Ortonville Trojans K-12-
Jump to: