Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryBig Stone County and environs, welcome Rebecca Terk Coolte22Latest imagesSearchBig Stone County and environs, welcome Rebecca Terk Coolte24Log inRegister

Big Stone County and environs, welcome Rebecca Terk

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joelie hicks
Power Poster
Power Poster
joelie hicks

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Big Stone County and environs, welcome Rebecca Terk Empty
PostSubject: Big Stone County and environs, welcome Rebecca Terk   Big Stone County and environs, welcome Rebecca Terk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:12 pm

Who will be the person who will use her talent and experience to take local foods in this area and help it grow.
I have been trying to link her flying tomato farms link here. Alas, i am unsuccessful.
Stay tuned, things are happening.
Back to top Go down
flyingtomato
flyingtomato

Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : Healthy Foods Organizer/Farmer/Writer
Registration date : 2010-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Big Stone County and environs, welcome Rebecca Terk   Big Stone County and environs, welcome Rebecca Terk Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:34 am

Thanks, Joelie! I just created a profile here and am still looking for a place to live in BSC. I am coming up again this weekend to scout some more--I've got some feelers out and hope they bear fruit.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

--Rebecca
Back to top Go down
http://flyingtomato.wordpress.com
Lady Hawk
Admin
Admin
Lady Hawk

Number of posts : 622
Job/hobbies : Wife/Mother
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Big Stone County and environs, welcome Rebecca Terk   Big Stone County and environs, welcome Rebecca Terk Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:17 pm

Welcome to the community and to these forums flyingtomato. Promoting local foods is a worthy cause, and very needed. The foundation of health is in what we eat. We live or die at the cellular level. Good food promotes good health. We look forward to hearing more from you. applause
Back to top Go down
gks
gks

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Welcome Rebecca   Big Stone County and environs, welcome Rebecca Terk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:03 pm

Welcome to the area. You will be a big asset!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Stone County and environs, welcome Rebecca Terk   Big Stone County and environs, welcome Rebecca Terk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Stone County and environs, welcome Rebecca Terk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums :: Lets talk: Regional News and topics of interest :: Animal-Agriculture-
Jump to: