Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryThe bad Vibe of dcc Coolte22Latest imagesSearchThe bad Vibe of dcc Coolte24Log inRegister

The bad Vibe of dcc

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tweety_56278
tweety_56278

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-01

The bad Vibe of dcc Empty
PostSubject: The bad Vibe of dcc   The bad Vibe of dcc Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:00 am

Ok i am not even sure where to begin, I am still in shock over the fire from last week but here it goes, Actually let me start off by thanking everyone for the support but as I walk around main I hear people actually glad Dcc is gone, Or that there are a bunch of hoodlums working there. Well first off let me start by saying that even though people may not have agreed with the way people took breaks on main st or the way people dressed, or dyed there hair this place still employed 92 people, and that is a big chunk of the economy gone. There are several of them employees who traveled from out of town to work there and most of them are not going to drive back just for gas or groceries if they have them in their town. I have had people come up to me and tell me oh well you all are familur with the welfare line. That is not true. Alot of people worked there becuase they were physically unable to do physically demanding jobs or they didnt have a car so it was close to the school, or because they cared about customer service since this is not a telemarkating company, not because they were to lazy to go out and find a job. I always thought Ortonville was a town with a heart? But there are some out there who must not agree... Sorry to complain on here but it really hurts me to hear such negative comments from the fine people of ortonville, Once again thanks to all who have a heart and have supported the familys who depend on this as there income. We as employees really do appretiate it
Back to top Go down
Lady Hawk
Admin
Admin
Lady Hawk

Number of posts : 622
Job/hobbies : Wife/Mother
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Hoodlums?   The bad Vibe of dcc Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:09 pm

tweety,

Thanks for being open. It needed to be said.

My question is will DCC stay in Ortonville or will they be leaving? Are these jobs lost permanently?
Back to top Go down
joelie hicks
Power Poster
Power Poster
joelie hicks

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The bad Vibe of dcc   The bad Vibe of dcc Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:30 pm

It is really sad anyone would think that way.
i have noticed the workers smoking on the corner, but was not offended. They were not rude. My only thought is when it is 20 below zero and you are out smoking, that is a true addiction!
I hope they will be able to stay in the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The bad Vibe of dcc   The bad Vibe of dcc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The bad Vibe of dcc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums :: The Online Community :: The Coffee Shop :: Coffee Shop Archive-
Jump to: