Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryIs President-Elect Obama Kenyan or American? A lawsuit was f Coolte22Latest imagesSearchIs President-Elect Obama Kenyan or American? A lawsuit was f Coolte24Log inRegister

Is President-Elect Obama Kenyan or American? A lawsuit was f

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Hawk
Admin
Admin
Lady Hawk

Number of posts : 622
Job/hobbies : Wife/Mother
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Is President-Elect Obama Kenyan or American? A lawsuit was f Empty
PostSubject: Is President-Elect Obama Kenyan or American? A lawsuit was filed.   Is President-Elect Obama Kenyan or American? A lawsuit was f Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:24 am

It was brought to my attention last week that there is some question as to the validity of Obama's presidency and that a lawsuit was files last August. I have spent some time now looking into this claim that Obama does not meet the requirements for the Office of President of the United States. This is disturbing to find out and even more disturbing that the mainstream news media is not talking about it. It is necessary to use the internet to discover what is going on. Below are some links that you can go to find out what this is about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA6_k3NtXZs
Ep. 6: October Surprise
There are three requirements to becoming President of the United States.
1. 35 years old
2. 14 years residency in the United States
3. Natural Born Citizen.

Barack Obama has never proved that he is a natural born citizen.
Detective

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmO4-gd8oAU

In the above video Kenyan's talk about who Obama is.
Detective

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIsQJNTvlUE

This is a person who has done some research on genealogy and explains the differences of documents.
Detective

https://2img.net/h/i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn227/Polarik/BO_Birth_Certificate.jpg

This is the copy of the Certification of Live Birth that I understand was put on Obamas website. The man stated in the link above that in this document it showed that the date of birth was August 4, 1961 and the date filed was the same. On this document it shows August 4, as the birth date and August 8, as the filed date. I don't know if he was that mistaken or has this document been changed since his video came out. Time will tell.
Detective

The last link listed below here is one that shows the difference between a"Certification of Live Birth," which Obama has listed on his website as proof of his natural born citizenship, and one that is a "Certificate of Live Birth."

http://www.peoplespassions.org/peoplesvoice/Birth_Certificate.htm
Back to top Go down
Newsie
Newsie

Number of posts : 101
Job/hobbies : student/daughter
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Is President-Elect Obama Kenyan or American? A lawsuit was f   Is President-Elect Obama Kenyan or American? A lawsuit was f Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:24 am

That is very interesting. Suspect

How long will the lawsuit take, and can they still make him president even if the Lawsuit is not finished? confused
Back to top Go down
lightninboy
Super Poster
Super Poster

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Is President-Elect Obama Kenyan or American? A lawsuit was f   Is President-Elect Obama Kenyan or American? A lawsuit was f Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:28 pm

I suspect that Barack is an American citizen and if he is not nothing will be done about it.

http://israelinsider.ning.com/profiles/blogs/2018399:BlogPost:11799
Back to top Go down
Lady Hawk
Admin
Admin
Lady Hawk

PostSubject: Dr. Alan Keyes has files a lawsuit against Obama   Is President-Elect Obama Kenyan or American? A lawsuit was f Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:40 am

The United States Justice Foundation has filed a lawsuit on behalf of Dr. Alan Keyes.

From the website of the United States Justice Foundation:

Presidential candidate Alan Keyes, vice-presidential candidate Wiley S. Drake, and the Chairman of the American Independent Party, Markham Robinson, have filed suit in California Superior Court in Sacramento seeking to bar Secretary of State Debra Bowen from certifying to Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger the names of Electors, and from transmitting to each presidential Elector a Certificate of Election, until documentary proof is produced and verified showing that Senator Obama is a “natural born” citizen of the United States, and does not hold citizenship of Indonesia, Kenya or Great Britain.

You can read more about it on their website: United States Justice Foundation

There are those who believe that Barack Obama is legitimate and has an American birth certificate. If he should at some point produce such a legitimate document I would wonder why he had waited to produce it. It would have been easy enough to produce it at once. Why would he do something to cause alarm in the American people.

What ever one believes this will not go away quietly. judge

Evidently the Democrat and Republican Parties are willing to let this pass and have done nothing. The Independent party is taking a stand. Does anyone know of any other parties that are taking a stand?

:study: You can read more about this at: World Net Daily Among the states where cases are being tracked are Ohio, Connecticut, Washington, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Hawaii, and there were reports of other cases being developed in Utah, Wyoming, Florida, New York, North Carolina, Texas, California and Virginia.
Back to top Go down
Lady Hawk
Admin
Admin
Lady Hawk

PostSubject: Update on Supreme Court Case re: President Elect Obama   Is President-Elect Obama Kenyan or American? A lawsuit was f Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:49 am

judge The Supreme Court dismissed the case for Leo C. Donofrio with no comment. The mainstream press has reported this as if it is a done deal. There is more to the story.
The following comes from Leo's website:

UPDATE 12:23 PM The main stream media should stop saying SCOTUS (Supreme Court of the United States) refused to hear the case. It was distributed for conference on Nov. 19. They had the issue before them for for sixteen days. Yes, they didn't take it to the next level of full briefs and oral argument. But they certainly heard the case and read the issues. The media is failing to acknowledge that. The case and issues were considered. Getting the case to the full Court for such consideration was my goal. I trust the Supreme Court had good reason to deny the application. Despite many attempts to stop their full review, my case was placed on their desks and into their minds. Please remember that. It's important for history to record that.

My application was denied. The Honorable Court chose not to state why.

Wrotnowksi v. Connecticut Secretary of State is still pending as an emergency application resubmitted to the Honorable Associate Justice Antonin Scalia as of last Tuesday. I worked extensively on that application and it includes a more solid brief and a less treacherous lower Court procedural history.

After six days, it’s interesting that Scalia neither denied it nor referred it to the full Court.

My case may have suffered from the NJ Appellate Division Judge having incorrectly characterized my original suit as a “motion for leave to appeal” rather than the “direct appeal” that it actually was. On Nov. 21 I filed official Judicial misconduct charges with the NJ Supreme Court Advisory Committee on Judicial Conduct, and I updated SCOTUS about that by a letter which is part of SCOTUS Docket as of Nov. 22. The NJ Appellate Divison official case file is fraudulent.

On the chance that SCOTUS was looking at both my case and Cort’s case, I must stress that Cort’s case does not have the same procedural hang up that mine does. It may be that without a decision on the Judicial misconduct allegation correcting the NJ Appellate Division case file, SCOTUS might have been in the position of not being able to hear my case as it would appear that my case was not before them on the proper procedural grounds.

I did file a direct appeal under the proper NJ Court rules, but the lower Court judge refused to acknowledge that and if his fraudulent docketing was used by SCOTUS they would have a solid procedural basis to throw mine out.

I don’t know if it’s significant that Cort’s case was not denied at the same time as mine. His case argues the same exact theory - that Obama is not a natural born citizen because he was a British citizen at birth.

All eyes should now be closely watching US Supreme Court Docket No. 08A469, Wrotnowski v. Bysiewicz.

It is my understanding that Wrotnowski's case is being presented to the Supreme Court this Friday 9/12/08. It is possible that the Supreme Court dismissed Leo's case because of procedural issues and will now look at Wrotnowski's brief which is better prepared and has no procedural problems.

It is also interesting to note that the Supreme Court did not grant certiorari. I believe that is a term use to mean that any other case relating to the same issue is not allowed. That means that all the other cases out there dealing with the Obama's citizenship are still alive and active.

judge We will be watching for the next move.

In the meantime it should prove interesting as the Electoral College is set to convene on Monday which would be the time that the Supreme Court should make a decision. We are still waiting to see what happens in California where there is a case pending to withhold the 55 electoral college votes from that upcoming assembly.

See docket 08A469
Back to top Go down
lightninboy
Super Poster
Super Poster

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Is President-Elect Obama Kenyan or American? A lawsuit was f   Is President-Elect Obama Kenyan or American? A lawsuit was f Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:36 pm

It's going around the Internet that Barack Obama has a Connecticutt social security number and he was not a Connecticutt resident!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is President-Elect Obama Kenyan or American? A lawsuit was f   Is President-Elect Obama Kenyan or American? A lawsuit was f Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is President-Elect Obama Kenyan or American? A lawsuit was f
Page 1 of 1