Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryCongratulations! Liberty! Coolte22Latest imagesSearchCongratulations! Liberty! Coolte24Log inRegister

Congratulations! Liberty!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mouthpiece
Power Poster
Power Poster
mouthpiece

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Congratulations! Liberty! Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations! Liberty!   Congratulations! Liberty! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:13 pm

Liberty: Rarely have I seen a project start with such success. In fact, there has been so much success that others have attempted to copycat this website. That is truly an honor to this site.

The success of this site can be seen by the numbers. Others help me out. What is the circulation of the Ortonville Independent? Is this site getting close to this number?

Realize that the Ortonville newspaper has been in business for, how many years?

In less than 7 months have you equaled the circulation of the newspaper? The difference is that as the circulation of the Independent ceases to grow this website literally grows daily.

What a future you hold in your hand! Hats off and congratulations for the success and development of this site.
Back to top Go down
mouthpiece
Power Poster
Power Poster
mouthpiece

PostSubject: You are the best   Congratulations! Liberty! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:56 pm

This site continues to grow on a daily basis. A high school person who has won a state award for this site. Great Job!
Back to top Go down
Newsie
Newsie

Number of posts : 101
Job/hobbies : student/daughter
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations! Liberty!   Congratulations! Liberty! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:45 am

This site has been a great success. Computer-whiz, you are a very creative person for thinking of this website.

congratulations cheers cheers fun cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
nascargirl
Super Poster
Super Poster
nascargirl

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Good job   Congratulations! Liberty! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:30 pm

Congrats to Liberty and all those who are helping her keep the forums running smoothly! I hope this has been an enjoyable experience for her.

I know I am enjoying this!

On Computer
nascargirl
Back to top Go down
computerwhiz
Admin
Admin
computerwhiz

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations! Liberty!   Congratulations! Liberty! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:00 pm

Thank you Mouthpiece, Newsie and Nascargirl. I really appreciate your comments.

This website has been a great project to work on for many different reasons. I've enjoyed almost every minute of it.

Thank you for your support. It's because of people like you the forums have been a big success.

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
http://bigstonelakearearoyalty.blogspot.com
joelie hicks
Power Poster
Power Poster
joelie hicks

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations! Liberty!   Congratulations! Liberty! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:08 am

I visit quite a few sites because of my involvement with e-groups.
No other site is as easy to navigate.
You are doing a wonderful job.
Back to top Go down
mouthpiece
Power Poster
Power Poster
mouthpiece

PostSubject: Liberty, What a great job you have done.   Congratulations! Liberty! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:42 am

Liberty, What a great job you have done.

This month alone the site has accumulated well over 3000 hits with the total now surpassing 15,000 hits.

In addition we have added now over 4000 new computers and over 1300 posts.

There have been over 500 topics and we are averaging in excess of 4 new posts per day.

The exciting part of this site is the new media's attempt to use video's also appears to be a success.

Good Job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations! Liberty!   Congratulations! Liberty! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congratulations! Liberty!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums :: The Online Community :: Using the Forums-
Jump to: