Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryNew Business In Town - Java Jules Coolte22Latest imagesSearchNew Business In Town - Java Jules Coolte24Log inRegister

New Business In Town - Java Jules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nascargirl
Super Poster
Super Poster
nascargirl

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-06-08

New Business In Town - Java Jules Empty
PostSubject: New Business In Town - Java Jules   New Business In Town - Java Jules Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:47 pm

Does anyone know about the new coffee shop opening on main street in Ortonville where the bakery had been?

I haven't seen anything in the newspaper but have seen activity going on. Maybe Mayor Johnson has discussed it on the radio? I generally do not hear him talk as I'm working.

On Computer
nascargirl
Back to top Go down
Bleedgreen
Bleedgreen

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: New Business In Town - Java Jules   New Business In Town - Java Jules Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:33 pm

What I am told by a very close source is that it is an upscale coffee and sandwich shop. They will be serving espresso, latte, gourmet coffees along with some menu items. I hear it should be opening in the next couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
Lady Hawk
Admin
Admin
Lady Hawk

Number of posts : 622
Job/hobbies : Wife/Mother
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Welcome Java Jules   New Business In Town - Java Jules Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:34 am

Welcome to Ortonville Java Jules applause

This new business in the former Sweeties Bakery store serves espresso. They also have belgian waffles for breakfast and panini sandwiches over the lunch hour.

They also have a smoothie machine and I plan on taking advantage of that.

They are open from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday.

Julie Anderson is the owner.

They also have wifi. On Computer Check them out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Business In Town - Java Jules   New Business In Town - Java Jules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Business In Town - Java Jules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums :: Big Stone Lake Area :: Ortonville, MN :: Ortonville News-
Jump to: