Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryHyden Found Guilty of Heinous Crimes Coolte22Latest imagesSearchHyden Found Guilty of Heinous Crimes Coolte24Log inRegister

Hyden Found Guilty of Heinous Crimes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mouthpiece
Power Poster
Power Poster
mouthpiece

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Hyden Found Guilty of Heinous Crimes Empty
PostSubject: Hyden Found Guilty of Heinous Crimes   Hyden Found Guilty of Heinous Crimes Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:10 am

Judge Michael Thompson found Christopher Hyden Guilty of First Decree Criminal Sexual Conduct including the Finding that this was a heinous crime. This will give the state argument that there should be a more serious and extended time behind bars.

Observers of the trial spoke highly of Big Stone County Attorney William Watson and Matthew Frank from the ATtorney General's Office, as well as the handling of the matter by all of the law enforcement agencies involved.

Hats off to a job well done.
Back to top Go down
mouthpiece
Power Poster
Power Poster
mouthpiece

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Hyden Found Guilty of Heinous Crimes Empty
PostSubject: Keep up the good work!   Hyden Found Guilty of Heinous Crimes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:26 am

I have had a chance to read the Findings of Judge Michael Thompson in the Hyden matter.

The acts and crime involved here was one of the worse I have read about in years. No adult should be put through what happened here and my heart goes out to the family.

What the child is going through is nothing short of horrendous. All of us should do whatever we can for the victims of this crime.

I also looked with admiration the job done by Big Stone County Law Enforcement and the surrounding areas who assisted in bringing to justice the perpetrator this horrible crime. All of you did an excellent job and you should be proud of the decisions reached.

To our communities including Milbank and Big Stone City, this occurred just a few miles from our homes. Crimes, violent crimes, do occur in small towns. Know who your children are with and watch your children. This can happen anywhere.

It happened in our back yard.
Back to top Go down

Hyden Found Guilty of Heinous Crimes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums :: Big Stone Lake Area :: Ortonville, MN :: Ortonville News-
Jump to: