Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryParade-goers gave generously at Applefest Parade Coolte22Latest imagesSearchParade-goers gave generously at Applefest Parade Coolte24Log inRegister

Parade-goers gave generously at Applefest Parade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reporter
Super Poster
Super Poster
Reporter

Number of posts : 241
Job/hobbies : Report the news.
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Parade-goers gave generously at Applefest Parade Empty
PostSubject: Parade-goers gave generously at Applefest Parade   Parade-goers gave generously at Applefest Parade Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:57 pm

Dear Friends and Neighbors,

I would like to thank all the people who generously donated to the food shelf at the Applefest Parade in Appleton on Sunday. The collection was a resounding success! As part of my entry in the parade, volunteers pushed shopping carts along the parade route to collect food items while also highlighting the need to continue support for our local food shelves. Even though we are beginning to see signs of economic recovery, there is still a lot of need out there and hunger is still an issue affecting our communities.

If you missed the Applefest Parade and would still like to contribute, I would encourage you to donate to your local food shelf.

Once again, thank you to everyone who donated. As always, please contact me with any questions or concerns you have. I can be reached by phone at 651-296-4228 or by email at: rep.andrew.falk@house.mn
Sincerely,

Andrew Falk
Back to top Go down

Parade-goers gave generously at Applefest Parade
Page 1 of 1