Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryWhere is the Big Stone Food news? Coolte22Latest imagesSearchWhere is the Big Stone Food news? Coolte24Log inRegister

Where is the Big Stone Food news?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joelie hicks
Power Poster
Power Poster
joelie hicks

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Where is the Big Stone Food news? Empty
PostSubject: Where is the Big Stone Food news?   Where is the Big Stone Food news? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:11 am

I knew there was a local food meeting in Big Stone City, thought it was Monday, called three different people i thought would know. One had no info, the other two did not return my call.
A returned call yesterday informed me it was tuesday. Sure wish it would have been posted here. A couple of us would have attended.
Back to top Go down
joelie hicks
Power Poster
Power Poster
joelie hicks

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Where is the Big Stone Food news? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is the Big Stone Food news?   Where is the Big Stone Food news? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:02 am

i was told it was on the calender, but never thought to look there-sorry.
what happened at the meeting?
Back to top Go down

Where is the Big Stone Food news?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums :: Lets talk: Regional News and topics of interest :: Regional News & Interest Archive-
Jump to: