Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryMilbank City Council Meeting October 11, 2009 Coolte22Latest imagesSearchMilbank City Council Meeting October 11, 2009 Coolte24Log inRegister

Milbank City Council Meeting October 11, 2009

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mouthpiece
Power Poster
Power Poster
mouthpiece

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Milbank City Council Meeting October 11, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Milbank City Council Meeting October 11, 2009   Milbank City Council Meeting October 11, 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:48 pm

I attended tonights city council for the City of Milbank wherein the following issues were discussed:

The city authorized the purchase of the Campground near Lake Farley from Mike's Wadsworth for $69,900.00. There was brief discussion and no opposition.

The City Adminisgtrator reported a report that a new handicapped parking spot be created near the Grant County Review corner. The council listened carefully to the report of the city clerk and authorized the clerk to investigate further. He will report hopefully before the next meeting.

The city awarded Corey Hooth a reference letter to his file for his prompt and heroic actions for being the first responder to the scene of a fire.

Tim Kwasniewski was appointed to replace Jason Kettwig as City Administrator. while Jason serves his country overseas. Best of luck to Jason in serving his country.
Back to top Go down
Lady Hawk
Admin
Admin
Lady Hawk

Number of posts : 622
Job/hobbies : Wife/Mother
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Milbank City Council Meeting October 11, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Thank you Jason for your service....   Milbank City Council Meeting October 11, 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:26 am

Jason, I too want to wish you God Speed and may He keep you safe.

Your fine service to the City of Milbank will be greatly missed. Whenever I came into your city office you were always helpful and attentive to my inquires. You make visiting the city office a pleasure to look forward to. Thank you. As a city administrator you have done an excellent job and I look forward to your safe return.
Back to top Go down

Milbank City Council Meeting October 11, 2009
Page 1 of 1