Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryGirls basketball Coolte22Latest imagesSearchGirls basketball Coolte24Log inRegister

Girls basketball

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bulldog
bulldog

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Girls basketball Empty
PostSubject: Girls basketball   Girls basketball Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:23 pm

Girls basketball 595617 Good job on your win lastnight. Girls basketball 845441 Keep it going one game at a time. I am very proud of you Girls. Hope to see a big crowed in Marshall. GO TROJANS Girls basketball 845441
Back to top Go down
Pollyanna
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Pollyanna

Number of posts : 100
Job/hobbies : Posts Calendar Events
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Girls basketball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls basketball   Girls basketball Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:11 am

Smiley Congratulations Trojans. Good job.

Say bulldog, or anyone else who is interested, if you take any pictures of the games could you share them and upload them here? You can go in the Gallery section in the blue button above and upload them. We would all love to see them. Or if you make a slide show we can put that up here too. I think everyone would love to see the pictures.
Go Trojans
Back to top Go down
bulldog
bulldog

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Girls basketball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls basketball   Girls basketball Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:58 am

I would love to do that what a great idea. I hope that there will be a good turnout from Ortonville the girls need it they have worked very hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Girls basketball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls basketball   Girls basketball Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls basketball
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums :: Big Stone Lake Area :: Ortonville, MN :: Ortonville Trojans K-12-
Jump to: