Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryClinton's 125th Celebration Coolte22Latest imagesSearchClinton's 125th Celebration Coolte24Log inRegister

Clinton's 125th Celebration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
computerwhiz
Admin
Admin
computerwhiz

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Clinton's 125th Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Clinton's 125th Celebration   Clinton's 125th Celebration Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:03 pm

Clinton is holding it's 125th celebration from July 4th till July 6th. The celebration is going to be complete with food court, fireworks, kiddie parade, tractor rodeo and much more!

For more information and a full schedule of events you can visit the Clinton MN website: http://www.clintonmn.com/
Back to top Go down
http://bigstonelakearearoyalty.blogspot.com
nascargirl
Super Poster
Super Poster
nascargirl

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Clinton's 125th Celebration   Clinton's 125th Celebration Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:52 pm

After the Clinton Celebration this week, if someone has an update, we'd love to hear! I'll check the Clinton website later should someone post pictures.

So far the weather has been beautiful this weekend.

On Computer
nascargirl.
Back to top Go down
computerwhiz
Admin
Admin
computerwhiz

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Clinton's 125th Celebration   Clinton's 125th Celebration Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:06 am

I just posted some pictures of the celebration in the gallery.

I'm looking forward to the parade on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
http://bigstonelakearearoyalty.blogspot.com
nascargirl
Super Poster
Super Poster
nascargirl

PostSubject: Re: Clinton's 125th Celebration   Clinton's 125th Celebration Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:56 pm

Great pictures! Thank you for posting them. From everything I heard a great time was had by all!
party

I looked at their website thinking they would have some pictures and more information -- but nothing is listed. Maybe later on?
On Computer
nascargirl
Back to top Go down
nascargirl
Super Poster
Super Poster
nascargirl

PostSubject: Re: Clinton's 125th Celebration   Clinton's 125th Celebration Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:39 pm

If anyone is looking for a copy of the cookbook Clinton put out for their 125th, you can find them at Bonnie's in Clinton. Chef

On Computer
nascargirl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clinton's 125th Celebration   Clinton's 125th Celebration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clinton's 125th Celebration
Page 1 of 1