Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryLakeside Park Improvements Coolte22Latest imagesSearchLakeside Park Improvements Coolte24Log inRegister

Lakeside Park Improvements

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loves2Travel
Loves2Travel

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Lakeside Park Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Lakeside Park Improvements   Lakeside Park Improvements Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:42 pm

Does anyone know the status of the [Ortonville] Lakeside Park improvements (new playground and bathroom facilities)? Both a new playground and bathrooms are greatly needed!

I read they received the Minnesota State grant and they hoped to finish this summer.
Back to top Go down
computerwhiz
Admin
Admin
computerwhiz

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside Park Improvements   Lakeside Park Improvements Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:32 pm

In Mayor Blair Johnson's radio interview he said that they are working on that. My understanding is they are considering making the park larger by incorporating that empty gravel lot next to it into it. Then they'd put the new bathrooms there, but thats only one of their ideas, I don't believe thats been set in stone.
Back to top Go down
http://bigstonelakearearoyalty.blogspot.com
nascargirl
Super Poster
Super Poster
nascargirl

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside Park Improvements   Lakeside Park Improvements Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:11 pm

Did it sound like it would be done BEFORE Corn Fest this year? If they have to draw up plans and put it out on bids, most likely not for this year. I agree, NICE bathrooms are NEEDED at the park. It is something they have needed
for YEARS!

On Computer
nascargirl

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lakeside Park Improvements   Lakeside Park Improvements Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lakeside Park Improvements
Page 1 of 1