Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryBig Stone School website Coolte22Latest imagesSearchBig Stone School website Coolte24Log inRegister

Big Stone School website

Go down 
AuthorMessage
danswartos

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Big Stone School website Empty
PostSubject: Big Stone School website   Big Stone School website Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:41 pm

Hey everyone! THis is my first post so you'll have to bear with me. I just wanted to let everyone know that the Big Stone City School website has been updated. I'm not a webpage genius, but I just wanted to clean it up a bit. Feel free to check it out at http://www.bigstonecity.k12.sd.us I'm off to the Horizon's meeting in a little bit. Hope to see a lot of people there.
Back to top Go down

Big Stone School website
Page 1 of 1