Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryPaul Blart Mall Cop now showing at the Mill Theaters in Milb Coolte22Latest imagesSearchPaul Blart Mall Cop now showing at the Mill Theaters in Milb Coolte24Log inRegister

Paul Blart Mall Cop now showing at the Mill Theaters in Milb

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Hawk
Admin
Admin
Lady Hawk

Number of posts : 622
Job/hobbies : Wife/Mother
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Paul Blart Mall Cop now showing at the Mill Theaters in Milb Empty
PostSubject: Paul Blart Mall Cop now showing at the Mill Theaters in Milbank   Paul Blart Mall Cop now showing at the Mill Theaters in Milb Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:00 am

Have you seen the new movie trailer on the portal page?

I have seen the trailer numerous times and it always makes me laugh. rofl

When it comes into the Mill Theatres you can bet I'll be standing in line. It looks absolutely hilarious. whee

Last edited by Lady Hawk on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Hawk
Admin
Admin
Lady Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Paul Blart Mall Cop now showing at the Mill Theaters in Milb   Paul Blart Mall Cop now showing at the Mill Theaters in Milb Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:13 am

By all means get over to the Mill Theaters in Milbank an watch "Paul Blart Mall Cop" policeman

It is hilarious! rofl

There is something for everyone. Fast action, romance, and humor.
All done in a PG format! No profanity or other inappropriate romance scenes.

After seeing numerous trailers I thought I had the story line all figured out but found it was better than I imagined. The flow of the story was excellent and the movie held numerous surprises too. Detective

Kevin James is an excellent actor. He has the ability to really draw you into his character and believe he is Paul Blart. Kevin's stunts also amazed me. He must have been really sore after all that physical comedy. I usually watch for switches with stunt doubles and it appeared to me that he did much of it.

It is a great night out for the family so head over to the Mill Theaters it is worth the drive! applause
Back to top Go down
daniw
daniw

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Paul Blart Mall Cop now showing at the Mill Theaters in Milb   Paul Blart Mall Cop now showing at the Mill Theaters in Milb Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:51 pm

Mill theatres is awesome, they get the best movies!!
JUST KIDDING

Last edited by daniw on Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Hawk
Admin
Admin
Lady Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Paul Blart Mall Cop now showing at the Mill Theaters in Milb   Paul Blart Mall Cop now showing at the Mill Theaters in Milb Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:56 pm

rofl

daniw you are hilarious. This is the first time you have made me laugh.

You will enjoy the movie Paul Blart Mall Cop which is what this thread is about.
Back to top Go down
gratis04
gratis04

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Paul Blart Mall Cop now showing at the Mill Theaters in Milb   Paul Blart Mall Cop now showing at the Mill Theaters in Milb Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:21 pm

I watch Paul Blart today and I must say there was nothing redeeming about this movie. Predictable, and unfunny. The mise-en-scene was boring and bland.
Back to top Go down
TopGun
TopGun

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Great movie!   Paul Blart Mall Cop now showing at the Mill Theaters in Milb Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:41 pm

I thought this movie was greatly entertaining and really funny...
sometimes when you go to a movie with a negative attitude, it's hard to enjoy it.....
Back to top Go down
gratis04
gratis04

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Paul Blart Mall Cop now showing at the Mill Theaters in Milb   Paul Blart Mall Cop now showing at the Mill Theaters in Milb Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:13 pm

I actually wanted to like the movie, but I guess it just wasn't for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Blart Mall Cop now showing at the Mill Theaters in Milb   Paul Blart Mall Cop now showing at the Mill Theaters in Milb Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paul Blart Mall Cop now showing at the Mill Theaters in Milb
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums :: The Online Community :: The Coffee Shop :: Movie Talk!-
Jump to: