Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryVideo - Depression Cooking with Clara Coolte22Latest imagesSearchVideo - Depression Cooking with Clara Coolte24Log inRegister

Video - Depression Cooking with Clara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Hawk
Admin
Admin
Lady Hawk

Number of posts : 622
Job/hobbies : Wife/Mother
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Video - Depression Cooking with Clara Empty
PostSubject: Video - Depression Cooking with Clara   Video - Depression Cooking with Clara Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:02 am

Chef
While surfing the net I came upon some interesting video of ninety year old Clara sharing her recipes of the depression. It is an interesting video to watch as Clara talks about the way they lived during the depression as she prepares her meals. Clara would fit right in here in the Big Stone Lake Area. I hope you enjoy hearing her stories and for some may it spark memories that you can share with those of us who never lived through that time. :hart:

Depression Cooking with Clara will be featured on Saturdays on the portal page for the next few weeks.

Last edited by Lady Hawk on Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Hawk
Admin
Admin
Lady Hawk

Number of posts : 622
Job/hobbies : Wife/Mother
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Episode I Depression cooking with Clara-Pasta with Peas   Video - Depression Cooking with Clara Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:29 am

Back to top Go down
nascargirl
Super Poster
Super Poster
nascargirl

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Cooking   Video - Depression Cooking with Clara Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:13 pm

Lady Hawk -- this clip is great! What a wonderful way for her story to be told to not only for her family but others! Thank you for finding her! Chef

I look forward to the next one!

On Computer
nascargirl

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video - Depression Cooking with Clara   Video - Depression Cooking with Clara Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video - Depression Cooking with Clara
Page 1 of 1