Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryThe Valley Shopper Embroidery Coolte22Latest imagesSearchThe Valley Shopper Embroidery Coolte24Log inRegister

The Valley Shopper Embroidery

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ApplianceJunk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
ApplianceJunk

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-03-19

The Valley Shopper Embroidery Empty
PostSubject: The Valley Shopper Embroidery   The Valley Shopper Embroidery Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:18 am

I had some caps made at the Valley Shopper Embroidery shop here in Milbank. I'm really happy with the way they turned out.

I was not really sure what I wanted on the caps other then our .com name when I first walked in there. The lady that does the embroidery took the time to sit down with me and help me decide what would look good.

They even made up a couple samples for me to look at before printing the final design on the caps we ordered from them.

ApplianceJunk.com Caps

The photo does not do the cap justice as the lettering looks kind of messed up after resizing the photo to post it online, but you get the idea.

If you need any embroidery work done I can highly recommend the Valley Shopper here in Milbank.

There prices were even better then some places I was thinking of ordering from online.
Back to top Go down
http://ApplianceJunk.com

The Valley Shopper Embroidery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums :: Big Stone Lake Area :: Milbank, SD :: Milbank General-
Jump to: