Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryNever Argue with a woman.... Coolte22Latest imagesSearchNever Argue with a woman.... Coolte24Log inRegister

Never Argue with a woman....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Hawk
Admin
Admin
Lady Hawk

Number of posts : 622
Job/hobbies : Wife/Mother
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Never Argue with a woman.... Empty
PostSubject: Never Argue with a woman....   Never Argue with a woman.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:32 pm

[This came today and it was to funny to keep to myself. Lady Hawk]

fishing One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap. Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out. She motors out a short distance, anchors, and reads a book.

Along comes a Game Warden in his boat. he pulls up alongside the woman and says, "good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing?"

"Reading a book," she replies. (Thinking, "Isn't that obvious?")

"Your're in a Restricted Fishing area," he informs her.

"I'm sorry, officer, but I'n not fishing. I'm reading."

"Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. "I'll have to take you in and write you up."

"For reading a book?" She replies.

"You're in a Restricted Fishing Area," he informs her again.

"I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading." read

"Yes, but you have all the equipment. for all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up."

"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assult," says the woman.

"But I haven't even touched you," says the game warden.

"That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment."

"Have a nice day ma'am," and he left. park ranger

MORAL: Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely she can also think.
Back to top Go down
Zorro
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Zorro

Number of posts : 112
Job/hobbies : Education/Animal Rescue
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Never Argue with a woman.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Argue with a woman....   Never Argue with a woman.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:15 am

I read this a few days ago and have been chuckling about it ever since. It's so YOU -- to take a line of thought to the next level to point out either the logic or lack thereof.

When everyone else was drawing smiley faces on everything as their personal statement, you were saying, "If you don't want my peaches, don't shake my tree." I remember thinking, "Wow, that's deep...huh?"
Back to top Go down

Never Argue with a woman....
Page 1 of 1