Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryCongratulations Concerned Citizens of Grant County Coolte22Latest imagesSearchCongratulations Concerned Citizens of Grant County Coolte24Log inRegister

Congratulations Concerned Citizens of Grant County

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mouthpiece
Power Poster
Power Poster
mouthpiece

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Congratulations Concerned Citizens of Grant County Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations Concerned Citizens of Grant County   Congratulations Concerned Citizens of Grant County Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:11 pm

Joelie

I was a little disappointed that you did not put on our Forums the success the Concerned Citizens of Grant County had with their setbacks rules.

I do understand and I hope that you can see that I am an advocate of the family farms. We need to promote these family farms.

Timing could not be better for the debate to continue on this site and feel free to use the site to share information.

Even though I am sure LindaS will have a better study than you, just kidding.

This is an important issue not only to you, but our schools and our business community. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down

Congratulations Concerned Citizens of Grant County
Page 1 of 1