Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryValentines Day, Spend Time With Your Children Coolte22Latest imagesSearchValentines Day, Spend Time With Your Children Coolte24Log inRegister

Valentines Day, Spend Time With Your Children

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mouthpiece
Power Poster
Power Poster
mouthpiece

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Valentines Day, Spend Time With Your Children Empty
PostSubject: Valentines Day, Spend Time With Your Children   Valentines Day, Spend Time With Your Children Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:39 am

This last weekend I have watched and spent time with kids that really want to exceed and be somebody. The effort they put forth and most importantly these kids instead of spending Saturdays on video games compete. Mr. Tschetter's dedication to these kids creates a renewal of faith in our educational system.

I have watched other educator's as well and I appreciate the educators we have in this area.

Today I get to spend time with my own son. Last night he invited me to a Hockey game and I got to sit with the families of the hockey players.

Spend time with your children. We sometimes overlood are greatest assets.

Send your kids a Valentine, just to show how much you love them and remembered them.
Back to top Go down

Valentines Day, Spend Time With Your Children
Page 1 of 1