Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryA question for our candidates. Coolte22Latest imagesSearchA question for our candidates. Coolte24Log inRegister

A question for our candidates.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joelie hicks
Power Poster
Power Poster
joelie hicks

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-09-21

A question for our candidates. Empty
PostSubject: A question for our candidates.   A question for our candidates. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:38 pm

When former Governor Kaine talked to Joel Salatin about how his farm could thrive in an environment hostile to healthy farming practices, this was Joel's reply...
"Gov. Kaine, Monsanto doesn't scare me at all. And even though the VA Poultry Federation considers me a bio-terrorist because my chickens commingle with red-wing blackbirds who supposedly take my diseases to the science-based, environmentally controlled Tyson chicken houses and threatrened the world's food supply, they don't scare me. but they do dislike, even hate me. if what I do became normal once again, it would completely invert the power, prestige, and profits of the current food economy, from producer to retailer.
But they can't come after me with guns, all they can do is argue with me. And they know it. So they will use you, sir, to move their agenda forward.
They will stroke you with wine and cheese dinners. They will give you money. They will give you honor, plaques and recognition. They will use you to terrorize me. Because you, sir, can send people with guns.
At the end of the day governor, you are the thin veil of protection between the industrial food agenda and me. You stand between me and annihilation. You and every other elected official must understand that your responsibility, your ministry, your number one job, is to defend righteousness against an evil agenda.
Will those who want our vote this November be able to really represent healthy agriculture? Can they stand up to flattery and other things?
Back to top Go down

A question for our candidates.
Page 1 of 1