Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryFIREPROOF, new Christian movie at the Mill theatre in Milbank! Coolte22Latest imagesSearchFIREPROOF, new Christian movie at the Mill theatre in Milbank! Coolte24Log inRegister

FIREPROOF, new Christian movie at the Mill theatre in Milbank!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Newsie
Newsie

Number of posts : 101
Job/hobbies : student/daughter
Registration date : 2008-05-23

FIREPROOF, new Christian movie at the Mill theatre in Milbank! Empty
PostSubject: FIREPROOF, new Christian movie at the Mill theatre in Milbank!   FIREPROOF, new Christian movie at the Mill theatre in Milbank! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:18 am

" Don't leave your partner behind" fireman
New movie coming to Milbank theaters.

Fireproof

Starring Kirk Camron and Eirn Bethea.
Opening in Milbank theaters Oct 24 ending Oct 30.
Back to top Go down
computerwhiz
Admin
Admin
computerwhiz

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: FIREPROOF, new Christian movie at the Mill theatre in Milbank!   FIREPROOF, new Christian movie at the Mill theatre in Milbank! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:17 pm

Heres a trailer for it.

Back to top Go down
http://bigstonelakearearoyalty.blogspot.com
mouthpiece
Power Poster
Power Poster
mouthpiece

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: FIREPROOF! Friday, October 24, 2008. The Reviews are second to none. This looks like a great movie!   FIREPROOF, new Christian movie at the Mill theatre in Milbank! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:53 pm

Friday, October 24, 2008. The Reviews are second to none. This looks like a great movie!

A very good friend of mine saw this movie in Sioux Falls this weekend and said it was a movie that no one should miss!

Set your calendar and take a good friend, a spouse or by yourself. This is a great movie. applause
Back to top Go down
Lady Hawk
Admin
Admin
Lady Hawk

Number of posts : 622
Job/hobbies : Wife/Mother
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Fireproof, a must see movie !   FIREPROOF, new Christian movie at the Mill theatre in Milbank! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:21 pm

We went to see FIREPROOF last night and it was far better than I expected. cheers

Considering the subject matter was about a couples marriage being in trouble I expected it to be all about a negative relationship.

Was I wrong. While that was the plot of the story there were so many things going on around the story, just as in life, that put humor into the situation. So even though these two people were struggling you could break out in laughter at some of the stuff going on around them.

The fact that part of the setting was around a fire department also added to the lighter side of the movie. Men in high risk jobs, like fireman or policeman , tend to kid around a great deal. That may be due in part to the fact that they see so many terrible things in their jobs that they deal with it by being jokesters in their daily life. In any case the interaction around the firemen I thought was believable and kept the story on a high.

This is a great movie for everyone. I like movies where the husband is the "hero." You just don't see enough of that these days.

whee whee whee whee whee

We will have to get comuterwhiz to get a star system up but I thought this was definately a five star movie. I want to see it again before it is gone.
Back to top Go down
Newsie
Newsie

Number of posts : 101
Job/hobbies : student/daughter
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: FIREPROOF, new Christian movie at the Mill theatre in Milbank!   FIREPROOF, new Christian movie at the Mill theatre in Milbank! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:44 am

This movie is an jewel that can not be compared. It is a wonderful movie. The story line makes sense and really conveys the right message.

This is one movie don't want to miss, It may change your life.

writing Newsie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIREPROOF, new Christian movie at the Mill theatre in Milbank!   FIREPROOF, new Christian movie at the Mill theatre in Milbank! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIREPROOF, new Christian movie at the Mill theatre in Milbank!
Page 1 of 1