Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryTime to say thanks to our veterans Coolte22Latest imagesSearchTime to say thanks to our veterans Coolte24Log inRegister

Time to say thanks to our veterans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mustang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Mustang

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Time to say thanks to our veterans Empty
PostSubject: Time to say thanks to our veterans   Time to say thanks to our veterans Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:03 am

We have U.S. servicemembers serving their country around the world. Take a few moments of your time to say thank you to them. There are two websites that will help you to easily do this. They are:
Lets Say Thanks and americasupportsyou.mil/AmericaSupportsYou/index.aspx Every veteran who receives your thoughts will truly appreciate it. It will help them get through the loneliness of being away from home during this holiday season.
Back to top Go down
Lady Hawk
Admin
Admin
Lady Hawk

Number of posts : 622
Job/hobbies : Wife/Mother
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Time to say thanks to our veterans Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for your post.   Time to say thanks to our veterans Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:51 am

Mustang, you are finding some incredible websites.

I have sent my "Let's Say Thanks" card. Thank you, Mustang, for telling us about it. Now we can all easily send a card to any service member.

I tried to log on to the americasupportsyou.mil website but it wouldn't load. Is that the correct address or is my browser not working? scratch
Back to top Go down

Time to say thanks to our veterans
Page 1 of 1