Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryIt is Time to Remove the Appearance of Dishonesty in the EDA Coolte22Latest imagesSearchIt is Time to Remove the Appearance of Dishonesty in the EDA Coolte24Log inRegister

It is Time to Remove the Appearance of Dishonesty in the EDA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mouthpiece
Power Poster
Power Poster
mouthpiece

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2008-05-15

It is Time to Remove the Appearance of Dishonesty in the EDA Empty
PostSubject: It is Time to Remove the Appearance of Dishonesty in the EDA and Chamber   It is Time to Remove the Appearance of Dishonesty in the EDA Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:54 pm

The EDA, the Chamber and the media, there is a real need to fully investigate whether these organizations are hurting us through their bias and expressing those bias' through micro-aggression.

Honesty in government is always hard to obtain but when we have complacency and just accept the wrong’s that are occurring we allow government to cross the line of accepting dishonesty in government.

The city council needs to start being more careful with these three groups and this is where we need to start the watch lists:

1. Members of EDA should be precluded in participating in projects that they have personal gain.

ANSWER: The newest member of EDA has a long history of benefiting personally from his involvement in EDA. This gives the perception that all of those on EDA are dishonest.

2. We need to encourage new members to the EDA on a regular basis and allow new members to have a majority.

ANSWER: This precludes acts of micro-aggression and allows new thoughts and new ideas. The tendency is to create token new members who are maintained as long as the new members do not rock the boat and pretend to go along with the old members.

3. We need to stop government from competing with the private sector.

ANSWER: If you are not part of the establishment and threaten the power of those who are in power they compete with you and attempt to run you out of town. A perfect example is on this site when the Chamber discovered that this site was making money by advertising they exaggerated the number of hits on the Chamber site and started competing with this site. One of the EDA employees continues to attempt to compete only because she fears losing her power.

4. The EDA and the Chamber need to fully disclose their assets to the city council before seeking more money.

ANSWER: The EDA and the Chamber of Commerce treat the city council as a money tree. The Chamber obtains all of the money from the lodging tax and the EDA receives all of the money from Fairway View. We need to hold these organizations more accountable and they need to become self sufficient. Whatever happened to raising money by fund raisers instead of getting a free hand-out from elderly taxpayers on fixed incomes?

Ortonville, Big Stone City and Milbank need to make these organizations more accountable and create more honesty in government.

Come on city council we need to ask questions and hold people more accountable.
Back to top Go down
Lady Hawk
Admin
Admin
Lady Hawk

Number of posts : 622
Job/hobbies : Wife/Mother
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Vicki, Sue, Julie, Donnette the "Little Women" of Ortonville   It is Time to Remove the Appearance of Dishonesty in the EDA Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:51 am

Putting those three organizations together the EDA, the Chamber, and the media sheds a new light on the picture. It seems more clear now how they all fit together. How they work together. The EDA looks for handouts from the government and calls that economic development. The Chamber plans parties and calls that supporting businesses and the media is there to soft sell the activities of the EDA and Chamber and anyone who dares to offer a differing opinion is blasted in the letters to the editor.

Don't think for a minute that the newspaper was being noble when it printed the rebuttal by Sheriff Haukos. It is well known in the news media that one way to increase paper sales is controversy. It's all theatrics. There is no investigative reporting going on.

Look at all the dealings that have been going on for the past few years and the arrogance is blinding. The EDA invests in a boat that they operate illegally. Burt Nypen is on the board. The board KNEW it was a Coast Guard lake and never got it certified. One man tried to do the right thing and warned that the boat was operating illegally and the warning was ignored and then there was a campaign to destroy the whistle blower. Is it any wonder that people in this community are afraid to speak out with such a blatant miscarriage of justice.

The newspaper printed its cushy pieces about the Eahtonka for two years. It is a fact that Jim Kaerchers daughter and son-in-law were investors and "captains" on the Eahtonka II. After reading the editorial by Jim Kaercher one can conclude that he has no respect for the law. The news media ignored the illegal activity and put out cushy pieces promoting the Eahtonka II. It would appear that the local news media does not see itself as "news" but as an instrument to sedate the public into complacency.

How fairs the Chamber? Jim Kaerchers other daughter, Sue, sits on the Chamber board year after year. All she has to do is say I'll do the job again and they don't even offer up the opening. Sue can tag team well with Julie French at the radio. In a open display of shameful media favoritism the Chamber Finance Committee planed the Winterfest. This is supposed to be a big event that benefits all the members of the Chamber and the only beneficiaries is the newspaper, the radio, the EDA, and the chamber. The newspaper gets the pre-event ads. The radio gets the week long exposure as they announce the medallion clues. The EDA gets to be seen as the all benevolent hostess of the city. Then the newspaper gets the conclusion with the only photo taken of the winner. The Chamber did not take a photo of the winner. Instead the chamber had the paper come in and any other news media thats wants a picture can go to the paper and get it.

That is not how press releases are done. There are copyright laws. The Chamber has a camera. They were planning on using the camera to take pictures of the snow sculptures. The Chamber Director did not use her camera to take a picture of the winner and document the 5 year old son of past Chamber Board Member Artie Arndt and release it to the press.

Which opens up another point. Usually business owners who are members of the chamber don't participate in the winning activities of sponsored events because they are supposed to be encouraging the public to participate. That is why participating business owners and their immediate families shouldn't win the Holiday Script at Christmastime. How improper for a recently resigned board member to be participating in the hunt. You would think the chamber would have been sensitive to this after the embarrassing display by the Chamber and the newspaper during the Holiday Script drawing this past December when they gave the money to someone who was not present at a store when their rules clearly stated you must be in the store to win again smacks of dishonesty and shines the light on the activities of Sue Kaercher-Blake and Julie French.

This experience has opened my eyes to who is really running the town. Before the election all the activity was focused on the mayor and the council. Now that they have been removed and the smoke is clearing it appears that there is a group of women who weld a great deal of power and influence. Vicki Oakes EDA Coordinator and webmaster of the city. The city news is controlled by Sue Kaercher-Blake and Julie French. Donnette Herberg was the power behind the Chamber influencing the business community and has recently moved to voting Board member. Vicki, Sue, Julie and Donnette make a cozy club. While anyone will tell you what "nice" people they are doesn't preclude them from having special interests or willing to promote their agenda. Remember that anyone can be nice when it suits them. You should determine how "nice" a person is by their actions, not how they appear in public.

Actions speak louder than words.
Back to top Go down
Lady Hawk
Admin
Admin
Lady Hawk

PostSubject: Vickiville   It is Time to Remove the Appearance of Dishonesty in the EDA Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:18 pm

I agree with the title of this thread. It is time to remove the appearance of dishonesty in the EDA as well as anywhere else in the city.

In reference to the camera mentioned in the post above, when I talked on the phone to the chamber director she told me that "we" will take pictures of the snow sculptures. The reasonable conclusion is they will use their camera. I have made a follow-up inquiry and found out that the "we" she spoke of was actually only one person....Vicki Oakes. I am befuddled as to how the Chamber Director can refer to the EDA Community Development Coordinator as "we" unless Vicki is considered part of the Chamber. Here we again see the EDA/Chamber connection.

Are there others? Consider that Vicki Oakes was involved in writing the grant for the media center and included in that grant was a job offer of $20.00 an hour. That is a heafty sum of money for this economically depress area. After all how many $20.00 an hour jobs are there around here for people with a high school diploma. Not only is Vicki responsible for writing the grant but she also was involved in hiring the person. So, who did she hire for the job? Lucinda McMahon who has been working at the chamber for the last few years.

For some people they have no shame in showing favoritism and this game has been played in Ortonville for a long time. It is time that the City of Ortonville, the EDA, the Chamber, and the Hospital and anyone else come out into the open and use fair and impartial means for hiring and firing practices.

How does it look for a person to write a grant while being paid by the city and including a $20.00 an hour wage and then that same person is the one doing the hiring and they end up hiring the person they work closely with in another office?

Vicki Oakes moved into the position of EDA Community Development Coordinator without ever having the position posted internally. Which is a requirement. If the position is not filled internally then they post the position publicly. This was never done.

When a job is posted then the top three names are picked for further consideration and the names are to be publicly announced. That way the public is kept informed as to what is going on. From those three top choices a finalist is made. This helps to keep things fair and balanced.

Vicki Oakes name is everywhere I look. Vicki is evidently a skilled communicator and moves in every circle of the area. It is her actions that speak louder than her words. With her hand stirring almost every pot I wonder that there isn't some petition being circulated changing the name of the city to Vickiville.
Back to top Go down
mouthpiece
Power Poster
Power Poster
mouthpiece

PostSubject: EDA Should We Continue Down the Same Path   It is Time to Remove the Appearance of Dishonesty in the EDA Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:05 pm

Micro-aggression? It is a way to justify bad acts. It is the gossip one tells to their friends so that they can hurt others without confronting them. The can use the “N” word amongst their friends in gossip and the victim never hears.

We need to stop gossip among friends and in coffee shops. The bias and prejudice which is unjustified is that outsiders provide new ideas and a fresh start. Our communities should be supportive. Instead most outsiders get micro-aggression by gossip behind their back. One of our city councilmen already experienced this micro-aggression and as long as she is in a position of authority to her face there will be acceptance. The problem is behind her back.

Ms. Oakes is a master of micro-aggression. To your face she pretends to be friendly but behind your back she attacks with venom. This is not good government. Just this last week Ms. Oakes attempted to pretend to befriend me and pretended that she cared. Does she think I am stupid? The week before in gossip she told a friend of mine what she thought of me. The issue for government is, is she a good example of what Ortonville stands for? I have made my decision. In my opinion Ms. Oakes is a loose cannon. You never know what she is going to say or do and/or what hat she is going to wear.

Ms. Oakes continues to support those people on EDA who support her. There is evidence that her job was not posted and she just suddenly had the job. Perhaps she could show us her job application, the job posting and most importantly the qualifications necessary for the job.

The irony is that as Ms. Oakes uses micro-aggression to attack myself and others and uses gossip to obtain her personal goals. Then when she attacks this site and every time her objective is to destroy our credibility which she believes she is winning in her small bowl. Running another business out of town was her goal with this site.

She also supports nepotism at its worst. Then we continue to appoint the same people who almost always have financial gain as their motive for wanting the position. We the people need to make our government make changes. Call them and tell the mayor we want changes.

The other media only encourages bad government. As the newspaper criticizes snow removal, the newspaper allowed nepotism behind the scenes. In fact, when Ms. Oakes came to the Chamber Ms. Kaercher supported the ranting and the ravings of the Ms. Oakes. As Ms. Kaercher’s accountant was talking to her lawyer all was good in O’ville or should I say V’ville.

As Ms. Oakes attempted to run this site out of business she promotes her own web ability. What experience does she really have? Has she ever produced a site that produced income? Her sites are good, but? She is just another example of EDA members who benefit their own business. She uses the city site to promote her own business. This is the very crux of the problem with the EDA. Almost everyone involved benefits financially from their involvement. We need to rethink the process and we need new individuals.

We need to eliminate persuasion by gossip and micro-aggression. We need to replace people who continue to use this process. People who use this process continue to hurt our communities and are destructive not constructive.

It is apparent that we need additional housing for the elderly and the second stage of Fairway View is a smart investment. The point of this article is that we need transparency and integrity at the EDA and we do not have it.

We need to make changes.
Back to top Go down
Mary Jo Thompson
Mary Jo Thompson

Number of posts : 12
Job/hobbies : Retired. News/reading junkie!
Registration date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: A correction on the holiday scrip drawing...   It is Time to Remove the Appearance of Dishonesty in the EDA Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:10 am

The reason I am writing this comment under this thread is because this was mixed among comments about the EDA, newspaper and other goings-on in Ortonville written by Lady Hawk, and not specifically under my original holiday scrip comments written earlier.

I want to correct a comment written about the holiday scrip. It was "won" by Sharon Scoblic at Ortonville Area Health Services. Sharon was apparently present at OAHS and, according to the write-up in the Ortonville Independent, OAHS was participating (what fund did those monies come from?). The correction to Ladyhawk's article is this: Sharon may have been present, but she did not phone in, and that is the 2nd requirement to winning the holiday scrip. That is also a published rule. Ask her sister. She was in the same store I was when the radio announced Sharon did not call in and the three minutes were up. In fact, she didn't call in at any time in the 15 minutes I was still in the store after the drawing.
The Chamber is nothing, if not flexible. Same for the newspaper. It is Time to Remove the Appearance of Dishonesty in the EDA 595617
Back to top Go down
mouthpiece
Power Poster
Power Poster
mouthpiece

PostSubject: Was the Correction Adequate?   It is Time to Remove the Appearance of Dishonesty in the EDA Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:44 am

The problem with people who utilize micro-aggression is that the victims do not hear "I am sorry".

This means that a newcomer to Ortonville hears through the grape-vine that there is an appearance of corruption and they perceive the problem as why should we participate?

The actions of people who are participating subtly discourage other people from participating.

The result is that the reputations of the EDA and the Chamber are tarnished. In the long run this makes both organizations ineffective.

If all of you would only hear what I hear in my office about the escapades of the EDA and the Chamber.

We can be better and we need to be better. Both organizations need to rise to a higher level and to make this happen the leadership at city hall needs to evaluate job performances and the inequities that continue to occur.

Correcting the problem begins at the top!
Back to top Go down
jorge016
jorge016

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: It is Time to Remove the Appearance of Dishonesty in the EDA   It is Time to Remove the Appearance of Dishonesty in the EDA Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:45 am

I'm just wondering what else we can pin on Vickie Oakes?

Global Warming-Vickie Oakes?
Earthquake in Haiti-Vickie Oakes?
Chile Earthquake-Vickie Oakes?
Long winter-must be - Vickie Oakes?
Vikings Lost- Vickie Oakes?
Rural Economy Bad-Vickie Oakes?
My Driveway is real muddy-Vickie Oakes?

You two are a broken record with an apparent deep seated personal bias. Vickie Oakes doesn't have to try and run this site out of town, you two do a magnificent job all on your own.
Back to top Go down
Lady Hawk
Admin
Admin
Lady Hawk

PostSubject: The Fallacy Detective   It is Time to Remove the Appearance of Dishonesty in the EDA Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:39 am

There is a well known tactic, that I have often seen in liberal circles, to respond to the truth with fallacies. Here is a real nice example provided by jorge016. What he has done is set up some ridiculous comparisons that the city employee is not responsible for, and thereby leaving both the implication that the employee isn't responsible for the complaints made against her and perhaps hoping to distract and bait the writers from their discourse and taking a red herring trail off somewhere else. The implication being to belittle the discussion and go after the messenger. All very nicely executed by jorge016. Classic textbook example.

What is interesting is having a post by a man who has repeatedly stated that he is not interested in Ortonville politics and yet he repeatedly comes forward and posts on this subject and others in order to distract. He often attempts to discredit the messenger, and here we have some fine examples of that.

jorge016 wrote:
I'm sure I'll be labeled micro-agressive, but in a effort to give you a LadyHawk a respite from trying to run Vickie Oakes out of town, I'll bump this post. Mouthpiece you said in this post you'd respond in a couple of weeks. Here's your chance to bash someone besides Vickie Oakes. Take a shot or 2 at Senator Franken for his anti-rural Minnesota stance why don't you-it will surely make you feel good. I gave you almost 2 months to respond. You must have forgot about this. By the way do you have any more of those really insightful health care posts to share. That last one you threw up here mysteriously disappeared. It was obvious that you put a lot of thought into that one.
The above quote comes from Franken Fires Top Farm Aid. A clear case of trying to change the subject and discredit the messenger accusing him/her of bashing someone and trying to run them out of town. There also appears to be an intent of belittling the messenger by trying to ridicule the way they make posts. jorge016 has shown no concern over the actions of a city employee who has not performed her duty properly and instead tries to find fault with the messenger. All tactics with a purpose to distract from the issues and keep our eyes off the discussion.

The truth we are dealing here is with facts. There are numerous threads on this website with documents showing those facts. See an example here. I have shown facts of the actions of the city employee in question and jorge016 has only elicited his opinion of me though his own "personal bias." It would be better if jorge016 would use documentation to validate the source of his opinions but since he does not have any documentation to certify his opinion that I am bashing, or trying to run someone out of town there is then no credibility to his opinions. It therefore must come from his "personal bias." These are all statements likely made to prejudice the audience against the messenger. However since these statements are made without foundation they are easily attributed to hogwash.

This thread will remain on topic and to the point. The actions of a city employee while on duty is in question here and snips at the messenger will not take our focus away from our desire to improve local government.

Thank you Mary Jo for wanting to keep precise accuracy to details. This thread is about the appearance of dishonesty in local government and in business too. The problem with having someone win even though she did not phone in is a concern. What is happening is people are becoming disillusioned with the leadership in this community and are participating less and less. They see favoritism and they know they are being slighted and so lose interest and withdraw. Leadership in both government and business needs to assure the public that they will all be treated equally. They can best do this by being fair and impartial in all their dealings and supervising their employees to be sure they are doing the same.
Back to top Go down
jorge016
jorge016

PostSubject: Re: It is Time to Remove the Appearance of Dishonesty in the EDA   It is Time to Remove the Appearance of Dishonesty in the EDA Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:39 pm

You've seen my "tactics" in liberal circles? Care to elaborate maybe an example or 2 would be nice.

I watch you and Mouthpieces tactics with a mixture of amusement and anger. You've singled out one person to villify. She's not an elected official, but the two of you hammer her mercilessly. All in an effort to do what? Better the city of Ortonville? Your tactics of personal belittlement and criticism do nothing to build community. You claim no personal bias but it appears to be all about your bias. You and Mouthpiece are in this to make $$$-just like KDIO and the Ortonville Independent. Imagine the response to either of these media outlets if they led off each news broadcast or front page with an continued and ongoing personal attack on a city employee. Elected officials are fair game-private citizens are not. You've crossed the line.

Here's a challenge-have your webmaster set up a poll on the issue. I'll bet I'm not the only one who has had enough of your incessant Vickie Oakes bashing.

My posting on the Franken issue had nothing to do with taking the focus away from anything. Mouthpiece stated in the his post that he would reserve judgment on Senator Franken for 2 weeks-it's now been 2 months. He's had plenty of time to develop his 20/20 hindsight and develop an opinion of the Senator's rural views. Mouthpiece likes to take cheap shots as he did with the Franken issue-if you don't agree you are "attacking" or labeled microaggressive.
Yet he's willing to make silly comments like "if only you could hear the rumors that I hear in my office". That makes for a real titillating post-but correct me if I'm wrong counselor-isn't that hearsay.
Back to top Go down
Lady Hawk
Admin
Admin
Lady Hawk

PostSubject: No lines crossed here.   It is Time to Remove the Appearance of Dishonesty in the EDA Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:07 am

Jorge016, we need to find you a knight in shinning armor avatar.

It is puzzling that a person who has on numerous occasions stated he is not interested in Ortonville politics and yet repeatedly comes on to comment about them. No one person has been singled out on this site. If you take the time to read the many threads you will see that there are numerous people who have had their actions for personal gain or greed brought to light. It is absurd to assert that only "elected public officials" are open to public scrutiny. Anyone who is employed by the city as is any citizen who is appointed to a board or doing any work for the city is open to public review. Most people are honest and hard working and will have no problem with the public observing their actions.

jorge016 wrote:
Elected officials are fair game-private citizens are not. You've crossed the line.
Please take note, I have not crossed any line. I have addressed Vicki Oakes in her capacity as Community Development Coordinator (CDC). Her actions as a private citizen have not been brought into question. Vicki Oakes on the other hand has continually crossed the line between her duties as CDC and "private citizen."

Anyone who works for the city as an elected official, as an employee, as an appointed board member, as a contract worker is to be accountable to the public. Honest, decent, hardworking people will not have a problem with that. People who live on the edge and use their position for personal gain may cry about it.

You stated that you bumped the thread on Franken and I understood that to mean you wanted to change the subject. I had no interest in the Franken thread. There are times I think I may respond to a thread later and then forget about it or get busy and then think it is no longer of interest. Perhaps mouthpiece did the same thing. As far as your criticism of mouthpieces style of writing I am confident if you make a criticism that is valid mouthpiece will accept it and keep that in mind in the future.

The purpose of this website has been stated numerous times. It is interesting that you make no comments regarding the complaints of the CDC but complain about the messenger. You didn't come on and defend Craig Ash, David Lang, or Burt Nypen when they were discussed and they are not elected officials. Perhaps your defense of Vicki Oakes is singular and you are using the excuse of calling her a "private citizen" as the only defense you can think of. It doesn't fly when you ignore everyone else.

I do not have any issues with the newspaper or the radio making money as legitimate businesses. My issue is with what they are doing. I will defend their right to make an honest living like anyone else. I am working and do not have time to answer your beck and call and I am not here for your amusement or entertainment and will not "elaborate" on fallacy tactics because there are plenty of them out there. I would comment more but I am running late.

The purpose of this thread is to discuss the appearance of dishonesty of government. Let's stay on task, shall we?
Back to top Go down
mouthpiece
Power Poster
Power Poster
mouthpiece

PostSubject: We Need to Care Abiout All of Ortonville.   It is Time to Remove the Appearance of Dishonesty in the EDA Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:37 am

Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. 1 Thessalonians 5:11

Some use the Bible to support positions that apply only to others. We need to support our brothers, our sisters, our friends and our enemies.

Micro-aggression is s subtle way of destroying another’s self-esteem, business and interferes with good government. It is the anti-thesis of the above verse.

The EDA under the leadership of Mr. Nypen and Ms. Oakes have caused great hardship to others. Both continue to want more money from city hall to support their positions or occupations. In their efforts they cause harm to those living on fixed incomes. The insensitivity of requesting money and sending it the funnel of nowhere hurts those on fixed incomes.

Imagine where every dollar counts and means having electricity, having television or having a phone all taken away because of insensitivity of the EDA who want money to party at Corn-Fest, or eat of off the taxpayers, or just have a project with matching funds. We have to tax those that have or reduce the spending.

The EDA a few years ago was given the duty to manage Fairway View and the income. At least, that is my understanding. This was done so that the EDA would not be coming for hand-outs at city hall.

There is a need for additional housing similar to Fairway View. The question is do we trust those handling our money for the EDA when there has been mismanagement of time and money.

Mr. Nypen’s inaccurate statements to shareholders and the public would lead me to believe that there are others more capable at the helm.

Ms. Oakes spends more time attacking this website and myself on other websites I do not think she has enough time for a full time job. I am sure that Jorge06 will demand proof of what she has done, but why would I direct others to these condemning sites?

We must remember the victims of these attacks. The family that discovered the inaccuracies of the Eahtonka was a victim of micro-aggression and was run out of town. The minimum Mr. Nypen owes this family is an apology. The loss that occurred was to the community. An honest man was run out of town. We promoted the man who made the mistake. This is not good government.

Mr. Oakes when he was on city council and when he desired to be appointed a little over a year ago, was very aggressive in attacking Mr. Hormann. Ms. Oakes along the same vein in a quasi-government position pretends to change hats like children change the toys they are playing with.

She attacked this site and continues to use micro-aggression behind our backs. She has attacked me and pointed business away from this business because of her contempt for me. She has never been a client and I do not know if I have spent five consecutive minutes ever with her. Yet she has judged and gossiped about me. This is micro-aggression.

We all need to work together but it all begins with a phrase. “I am sorry.” "Let’s start over.”

We all need to live by the phrase in Thessalonians which says, “Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.” 1 Thessalonians 5:11

We should live by this phrase and stop using micro-aggression as a subtle way to evade the truth.

If we do not we are nothing more than hypocrites.
Back to top Go down
jorge016
jorge016

PostSubject: Re: It is Time to Remove the Appearance of Dishonesty in the EDA   It is Time to Remove the Appearance of Dishonesty in the EDA Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:00 pm

Judge not, that ye be not judged. Matthew 7:1

You want to quote Scripture I'll match you all night long.

"We all need to live by the phrase in Thessalonians which says, “Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.” 1 Thessalonians 5:11

I've dug through a vast quantity of your posts over the past years-encouragement is not your strong point.
Back to top Go down
mouthpiece
Power Poster
Power Poster
mouthpiece

PostSubject: I disagree   It is Time to Remove the Appearance of Dishonesty in the EDA Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:56 pm

May I suggest you read the following post and there are numerous posts similiar.

Be Careful on your Biblical Quotes you do not know me any better than Vicki.

Milbank Debate Succeeds at State Tournament

You are also evading the hypocrisy issue.
Back to top Go down
jorge016
jorge016

PostSubject: Re: It is Time to Remove the Appearance of Dishonesty in the EDA   It is Time to Remove the Appearance of Dishonesty in the EDA Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:14 pm

Nice try Mouthpiece. If the debate team wouldn't have had so much success would you and LadyHawk have critiqued the coaches performance on this site like you do for Ms Oakes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It is Time to Remove the Appearance of Dishonesty in the EDA   It is Time to Remove the Appearance of Dishonesty in the EDA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It is Time to Remove the Appearance of Dishonesty in the EDA
Page 1 of 1