Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryMilbank Freecycle Coolte22Latest imagesSearchMilbank Freecycle Coolte24Log inRegister

Milbank Freecycle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HisLoveIsPrecious
HisLoveIsPrecious

Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : House Cleaning, Organizing, Photo Projects, Bible Study Groups
Registration date : 2009-09-08

Milbank Freecycle Empty
PostSubject: Milbank Freecycle   Milbank Freecycle Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:27 pm

Hello!

I just wanted to let you know about a Freecycle group that has just started in the Milbank area. For those of you who are not familiar with Freecycle, it is an online group that people post things they are giving away (for FREE) or they may post that they are searching for things as well (for FREE).

It is really a good resource for finding treasures that other people don't think are so special anymore. I have found many wonderful things over the years through Freecycle! I have also gotten rid of a lot of 'junk' as well! (Including furniture!)

If you are interested, please go to the link below and join! I promise it will be well worth your time if you love to find wonderful deals at 'free' prices!!! The more people that join, the more 'deals' we'll find!!!

http://freecycle.org/group/United%20States/South%20Dakota/Milbank/info

Happy Freecyling!!!
~Precious~
Back to top Go down

Milbank Freecycle
Page 1 of 1