Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryLets add B. Thomas Marking to the list of congressional candidates. Coolte22Latest imagesSearchLets add B. Thomas Marking to the list of congressional candidates. Coolte24Log inRegister

Lets add B. Thomas Marking to the list of congressional candidates.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joelie hicks
Power Poster
Power Poster
joelie hicks

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Lets add B. Thomas Marking to the list of congressional candidates. Empty
PostSubject: Lets add B. Thomas Marking to the list of congressional candidates.   Lets add B. Thomas Marking to the list of congressional candidates. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:53 am

Stephanie Herseth-Sandlin does not represent much of what I stand for. Unfortunately, I heard Kristi Noem was rather rude to a couple members of the GCCC when they were in Pierre. Will she represent us well for true local control?
There is a third choice..
Maybe we should look into it.
Back to top Go down
lightninboy
Super Poster
Super Poster

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Lets add B. Thomas Marking to the list of congressional candidates.   Lets add B. Thomas Marking to the list of congressional candidates. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:29 pm

The way I heard it, Kristi was somewhat supportive of the GCCC in Pierre. I suspect she will be supportive of Big Ag and the Farm Bureau. However, the Farm Bureau isn't all bad.

I read in the Tri-State Neighbor that Marking is anti-CAFO, but I think I saw somewhere he is Pro-Choice.
Back to top Go down
lightninboy
Super Poster
Super Poster

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Lets add B. Thomas Marking to the list of congressional candidates.   Lets add B. Thomas Marking to the list of congressional candidates. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Marking also said he is against cap-and-trade. Very Happy

http://www.votesmart.org/npat.php?can_id=122104

Even if Marking is the ideal candidate, we need to dump Stephanie one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets add B. Thomas Marking to the list of congressional candidates.   Lets add B. Thomas Marking to the list of congressional candidates. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets add B. Thomas Marking to the list of congressional candidates.
Page 1 of 1