Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryInterested in locating an old friend from the service? Coolte22Latest imagesSearchInterested in locating an old friend from the service? Coolte24Log inRegister

Interested in locating an old friend from the service?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mustang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Mustang

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Interested in locating an old friend from the service? Empty
PostSubject: Interested in locating an old friend from the service?   Interested in locating an old friend from the service? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:01 pm

Wish you could find your buddy from BCT? Your old master chief? Your old platoon sergeant? Use the Military.com Buddy Finder to reconnect with old friends.
Back to top Go down
mouthpiece
Power Poster
Power Poster
mouthpiece

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Question for Mustang   Interested in locating an old friend from the service? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:55 am

I am interested in finding out if there remain friends of my grandfather who served in WWII in the South Pacific. Will this cite assist me in that regard? Or do you know where I could search to find this information?
Back to top Go down
Mustang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Mustang

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Locating friends of your grandfather   Interested in locating an old friend from the service? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:47 pm

Military.com would be a good place to start. You might also try Togetherweserved.com. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interested in locating an old friend from the service?   Interested in locating an old friend from the service? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interested in locating an old friend from the service?
Page 1 of 1