Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryTyler Computing a Great Place to Do Business Coolte22Latest imagesSearchTyler Computing a Great Place to Do Business Coolte24Log inRegister

Tyler Computing a Great Place to Do Business

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mouthpiece
Power Poster
Power Poster
mouthpiece

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Tyler Computing a Great Place to Do Business Empty
PostSubject: Tyler Computing a Great Place to Do Business   Tyler Computing a Great Place to Do Business Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:50 pm

I recently purchased a Dell from Tyler and I am not only satisfied but I have been treated so well and the price was very competitive.

The best part is Kathy stands behind her products.

I am going to do more business with Kathy.
Back to top Go down
ApplianceJunk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
ApplianceJunk

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Computing a Great Place to Do Business   Tyler Computing a Great Place to Do Business Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:39 pm

Kathy is great. Years ago back when I first started learning about computers I picked up this old used 486 from a ham radio fest in Clear Lake. I was told it worked when in fact it did not.

That was the day I started learning about computers and how to install operating systems, win 98 at the time. Smile

Anytime I had a question about that old computer Kathy always had a answer for me.

I don't need much computer help myself anymore, but anytime someone else starts asking who does computer repair I always bring up Kathy Tyler's name.

One other time I bought a second internal hard drive from Best Buy and when I got around to installing it I found out I needed a mounting bracket.

Yep, Kathy was there to help again. She dug around in a box of salvaged computer parts and found just what I needed. Even though I did not buy the hard drive from her she was just as helpful.

Kind of makes it sound like I don't buy anything from her, but I do. Smile

About a year ago I bought a new 20" Dell LCD monitor from Kathy. I was looking at them online at Dell.com and thought for the heck of it I would see if Kathy had any on hand. She not only had one on hand, but it was something like $20 cheaper then what I would have paid for it from Dell. Smile

Last edited by ApplianceJunk on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ApplianceJunk.com
ApplianceJunk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
ApplianceJunk

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Computing a Great Place to Do Business   Tyler Computing a Great Place to Do Business Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:40 pm

BTW: what kind of computer did you get?

Laptop, Desktop?

Duel core, ram?

Just wondering.. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ApplianceJunk.com
mouthpiece
Power Poster
Power Poster
mouthpiece

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: My Computer   Tyler Computing a Great Place to Do Business Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:41 am

I bought a Desktop Intel (R) core 2 Duo CPU.

I shopped the area and found the best price at Tyler's.

Great service too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Computing a Great Place to Do Business   Tyler Computing a Great Place to Do Business Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tyler Computing a Great Place to Do Business
Page 1 of 1