Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryLou's Greenhouse to expand again! Coolte22Latest imagesSearchLou's Greenhouse to expand again! Coolte24Log inRegister

Lou's Greenhouse to expand again!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Hawk
Admin
Admin
Lady Hawk

Number of posts : 622
Job/hobbies : Wife/Mother
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Lou's Greenhouse to expand again! Empty
PostSubject: Lou's Greenhouse to expand again!   Lou's Greenhouse to expand again! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:28 pm

Lou's Greenhouse has had another successful year. whee Lou, Marie and their whole crew worked at fever pitch during the planting and selling season. Now Lou is making plans for next year and that includes tearing down the first two greenhouses and putting up three new hoops. (Yup, Lou is finally going to remove that narrow number two greenhouse. Those of us who worked in there will not be sorry to see it go.)

Lou said the hoops will be here in a month and they can begin to work on it then. Lou will be busy all through the fall putting in the tables and getting things ready for next year. They will have to paint new numbers. Now the big hoops will be numbered 1 through 10. It will be great to see it all next year. brovo

I for one would like to take this opportunity to thank Lou, Marie, Steve, Marty, Julie and Dwayne for all they do for this community with such an outstanding business. For all of us gals who you allow to be part of your family for a season our grateful appreciation. Thanks for letting me be part of Lou's crew.
thank you

Lou is still open for business. Lou ordered in more shrubs and he's having a sale. Check it out. bounce I would stay and tell you more but I want to run over to Lou's quick and get some of that ribbon grass.
Back to top Go down

Lou's Greenhouse to expand again!
Page 1 of 1