Big Stone Lake Area Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Big Stone Lake (and surrounding) area citizens can discuss area news, events and matters of concern.

PortalHomeGalleryOHS Boy's Basketball Coolte22Latest imagesSearchOHS Boy's Basketball Coolte24Log inRegister

OHS Boy's Basketball

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nascargirl
Super Poster
Super Poster
nascargirl

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-06-08

OHS Boy's Basketball Empty
PostSubject: OHS Boy's Basketball   OHS Boy's Basketball Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:18 pm

Go Trojans
The community thanks the Ortonville Boy's Basketball team for an exciting season! We wish all the Seniors well in their future.

Their season ended too soon on Thursday night to Ellsworth. They lost 67-66.

:bball: See you next season!

On Computer
nascargirl
Back to top Go down
gratis04
gratis04

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: OHS Boy's Basketball   OHS Boy's Basketball Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:06 pm

Great job guys on a wonderful season!
Back to top Go down
daniw
daniw

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: OHS Boy's Basketball   OHS Boy's Basketball Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:44 am

Glad they lost.
Back to top Go down
RK
RK

PostSubject: Re: OHS Boy's Basketball   OHS Boy's Basketball Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:46 am

I agree Dani.

Now the Independent will return to a newspaper not a OHS BB paper.

See how bad you will be next year.
Back to top Go down
mouthpiece
Power Poster
Power Poster
mouthpiece

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Ortonville Basketball   OHS Boy's Basketball Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:30 am

I disagree with DaniW and RK. These young men and women have put enormous efforts for years into basketball. I prefer hockey and baseball, but it is the same for all sports.

Going to the State Tournament is a life long dream that was crushed in the last seconds of a close game. This team has been the talk of the town and has been the bright spot at a dismal time.

Good Job Trojans and you are a great team that deserves the recognition.
Back to top Go down
RK
RK

PostSubject: Re: OHS Boy's Basketball   OHS Boy's Basketball Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:19 am

Its always the same sob story when Ortonville looses in anything.
Back to top Go down
nascargirl
Super Poster
Super Poster
nascargirl

PostSubject: Sports vs Paper   OHS Boy's Basketball Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:26 pm

Thank you Mouthpiece. I couldn't have said it any better.

The paper decides what to report on...if you feel they are biased about what they report, write a letter to the editor and complain, but don't lump the accomplishments of these young people with your distaste for the local paper.

Again - congrats Trojans! :bball:

On Computer
nascargirl
Back to top Go down
RK
RK

PostSubject: Re: OHS Boy's Basketball   OHS Boy's Basketball Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:32 pm

I dont think I will write a letter and complain, then I would be like every other person in Ortonville writing to complain about an issue, weather its the golf course, city employees doing this doing that. Pretty soon you will see a letter stating when and how to go to the bathroom in ortonville, pretty sad since everyone in Ortonville is a "Complainer" glad I dont live there.
Back to top Go down
nascargirl
Super Poster
Super Poster
nascargirl

PostSubject: Non-complainer   OHS Boy's Basketball Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:27 pm

No, not everyone here is a complainer. Many of us here are voicing our own views and most people here are respectful.

Too bad you don't live here - it is a great community - yes we have faults and problems, but what community doesn't? I am sure wherever you live they have their own problems and issues. Every community does.

On Computer
nascargirl

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OHS Boy's Basketball   OHS Boy's Basketball Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OHS Boy's Basketball
Page 1 of 1